Alfred & Victoria Associates - Our client with a reputable brand and also based in Lagos is seeking for a talented permanent Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects. Will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for the company’s success according to trends and customer requirements.
The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
BSc marketing, NIM (NIA Additional advantage), MBA (professional certificate)
6-10 years of industry experience in electrical electronics engineering, AV Integration and home automation, interior Design , Building Development and sales , Construction ,M&E consultancy ,property Development and sales and should not be more than 35years of age.
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. Web Trends)
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication.
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.).
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
Salary: Very attractive.
Method of Application
Interested qualified candidates should send tailored CVs no later than 3pm on Monday 18th September, 2017 to email@example.com. Any application received after this time will be automatically rejected.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.