Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting for Warehouse Quality Specialist - Mondelez International LLC
Posted on: 14 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Mondelez International
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been re-imagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, MondelÄ'z International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
Job Number: 1709417
- The Warehouse Quality Specialist oversees and continuously improves the warehouse’s quality programs.
- This position ensures compliance of the product with Mondelez and Regulatory requirements.
- The Quality Specialist ensures that department employees follow all, local, state, and federal health and safety rules and regulations.
- Responsible for the health and safety of all department employees.
- Coordinates the establishment, development and maintenance of quality systems and procedure (good warehouse practice, Transportation, sanitation, pest control, traceability, storing conditions, internal audits, trainings, risk assessment etc.) to ensure compliance with quality and safety requirements and Policies
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by inspecting the warehouse, equipment (electrical fittings), issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Carry out Monthly Quality Audit of Finished Goods Warehouses (Both internal and external) and ensure conformance to CN Standard, Document accordingly.
- Analyse, evaluate and present information on Quality and Safety programs, manufacturing problems and development of new food products.
- Audits different warehouse logbooks (temp, humidity, lifters, pest control, cleaning, etc.), generate reports for quality audits and execute audit action plans. Following up issues raised during the last QCMS audit and ensure appropriate corrective actions are implemented.
- Ensures that the plant operates in accordance with good manufacturing practices and is in compliance with MondelÄ“z International’s quality policies
- Review technical procedures, identify problems, and recommend solutions in the areas of Warehouse quality control and food safety to management.
- Processing the signed off documents for the defectives products & co-ordinates the disposal of those expired, caked or defective products either through the in-house process or using external vendor/contractor in disposing the said items.
- Ensures management is continuously updated about the important modifications of warehouse quality system /procedures.
- Maintain housekeeping of warehouse and surrounding area.
- Support in weekly report of trade reject and consumer complaint.
- Interface between warehouse, Quality and Customers/Distributors.
- Coordinate and ensure that all Import & Export vehicle Inspection are well documentation
- Trade/customer warehouse monitoring pan Nigeria along with other Stakeholders (Quality and Manufacturing) to ensure our finished goods are kept according to Mondelez compliance standards.
- Processing of Certificate of analysis (COA’s) for export products loaded.
- Ensure that all appropriate safety regulations are being followed both with regards to personal safety and safety of inventory.
- Acts as a contact and coordinator for Warehouse Quality Audits in the West Africa.
- Receive trade returns/consumer complaints/expired products liaise with other stakeholders for appropriate decision.
- Track Trade returns and report update to all Stakeholders.
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in Education or in a relevant discipline.
- Experience in large FCMG organization
- Knowledge in Transportation and logistics management
- Higher knowledge of IT & Good analytical skills
- Effective communication skills with internal & External Partners
- Conflict resolution skills
- Drive for result & Problem solving skills
- Flexibility and ability to work and cope under high pressure.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Mondelez International career website on mondelez.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mondelez InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Procurement/Warehouse Officer at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Corporate Finance Analyst-Accounts Payable at British American Tobacco
- Warehouse Assistant at Aframero Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Dangote Group
- Graphic Designer at Simba Group
- 2018 Dufil Graduate Trainee Scheme
- UAC Technical Trainee Scheme 2018