Debt Recovery Agent at Finchglow Travels Limited
Posted on: 13 September, 2017
Deadline: 15 September, 2017
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Finchglow Travels Limited
Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
- Keep track of payment status of assigned accounts and identify outstanding debts
- Contact clients with overdue debts and negotiate the best payment arrangement
- Determine a plan of action to recover all outstanding debts while adhering to the company’s debt regulations
- Following up with clients via calls, emails and visits to ensure debt recovery and strict adherence to payment agreement.
- Resolve all questions, queries and discrepancies relating to outstanding debts.
- Builds and maintains close links with all clients, to ensure timely recovery of debt and smooth running of accounts.
- Review and Prepare debt reminder letters, demand letters, settlement letters, agreement policies and other necessary documents for clients with outstanding payments
- Maintain up to date records and contact information of all clients.
- Prepare reconciliation statement of all debt payments, update debt receivables and Prepare debtor ageing analysis
- Meet Monthly debt recovery goals as assigned by the management.
- Present weekly and monthly report of all debt transactions to the management.
- Work closely with sales and finance team to resolve and recover all outstanding payments
- Constantly developing debt recovery strategies that would ensure effective and smooth debt recovery process.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting or any related discipline
- Additional certifications would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2years relevant experience with exposure on debt recovery
- In-depth knowledge of debt recovery laws and practices
- Excellent negotiation skills with tact and professionalism
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills(written & verbal)
- Proactive with good decision making skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Proficiency in the use of Excel and other Microsoft Office Suite.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Debt Recovery Agent" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Finchglow Travels LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Openings at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Senior Associate at MOZOCARE