Our client in the Fashion Industry located in Lekki Phase I is looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
The Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports and organizing company records.
To actively contribute to the overall achievement of the organization’s objectives by providing administration, operational and sales support
- Manage office supplies, stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Manage office expenses through petty cash
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Schedule meetings and appointments as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Actively Support operational and business development activities/events
- Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Proven working experience in administrative or similar role
- Good writing and communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Basic proficiency book-keeping
- Has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
- Minimum of BSc or HND in Business Administration, Accounting or other related field
- Must be polite and friendly
- Ability to relate with people professionally
- Must be internet proficient
- Ability to use Microsoft office proficiently
- Experience in E-commerce is an added advantage
Method of Application
Kindly send your CVs by clicking the Apply Now Button using the job title as subject of the mail
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.