Factory Accountants at Berger Paints Nigeria PLC
Posted on: 13 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Berger Paints Nigeria Plc
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Berger Paints Nigeria PLC is the Nigeria leading paint brand with over fifty years of quality product and seamless delivery of services. Over the years, we have been able to carve out the niche has being the market leader in the paints and coating industry.
- Products Costing and Determination of selling price
- Preparation of Production Report
- Checking and Review of Raw Materials Valuation
- Checking and Review of Subsidiary Accounts
- Review and Checking of WIP
- Computation of Landing cost of Raw Materials imported
- Preparation of Annual Budget
- Evaluation of Supply and Apply Projects
Applicants must possess:
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting plus a Professional qualification (ACA or ACCA)
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in a manufacturing Company, preferably with exposure to cost /factory accounting.
- Business acumen, Reconciliation, Communication, Leadership, Analytical and Problem Solving Skills, Strategic Thinking.
- Advanced Excel skills, especially advanced financial modelling.
- Hands on ERP experience.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Interested and qualified? Go to Berger Paints Nigeria Plc career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Berger Paints Nigeria PlcSimilar Jobs
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Dangote Group
- Graphic Designer at Simba Group
- Cleaner at Nigerian Foundries Limited (NFL)
- 2018 Dufil Graduate Trainee Scheme
- UAC Technical Trainee Scheme 2018
- Driver at Erisco Foods Limited
- Jobs at Showers Kiddies Publishers Limited
- Latest Job Openings at British American Tobacco