Factory Accountants at Berger Paints Nigeria PLC
Posted on: 13 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Berger Paints Nigeria Plc
Berger Paints Nigeria PLC is the Nigeria leading paint brand with over fifty years of quality product and seamless delivery of services. Over the years, we have been able to carve out the niche has being the market leader in the paints and coating industry.
- Products Costing and Determination of selling price
- Preparation of Production Report
- Checking and Review of Raw Materials Valuation
- Checking and Review of Subsidiary Accounts
- Review and Checking of WIP
- Computation of Landing cost of Raw Materials imported
- Preparation of Annual Budget
- Evaluation of Supply and Apply Projects
Applicants must possess:
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting plus a Professional qualification (ACA or ACCA)
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in a manufacturing Company, preferably with exposure to cost /factory accounting.
- Business acumen, Reconciliation, Communication, Leadership, Analytical and Problem Solving Skills, Strategic Thinking.
- Advanced Excel skills, especially advanced financial modelling.
- Hands on ERP experience.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Interested and qualified? Go to Berger Paints Nigeria Plc career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Berger Paints Nigeria PlcSimilar Jobs
- Store Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Risk Management Manager at SABmiller Plc
- Assistant General Manager at Elkris Bio-Health Foods Nigeria Limited
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at Rasmed Publications
- Graduate Human Resource Officer at La Sien Bottling Company Limited
- Drivers at Erisco Foods Limited
- Latest Jobs at Technoglass Industries Limited
- Finance and Accounting Intern Recruitment at Procter & Gamble