Contract Job opportunity as call centre supervisors/officers in an Information Technology Company. The company has vacancy for staff whose responsibility is to make or take telephone calls on behalf of an organization in order to fulfill customer requirements. We are therefore on the lookout for skilled, enthusiastic and devoted individuals who would be able to move the company to achieving her goal.
The Basic job responsibilities are:
• Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
• Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
• Establishes policies by entering client information and confirming it.
• Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
• Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
• Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
LOCATION: Lagos. Candidate must indicate his/her language of choice
Qualification: Candidate must possess a minimum of HND./BSC/BA
• Demonstrable customer care orientation;
• Good communication and listening skills;
• Proficient in English, working knowledge of other languages like Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba, Pidgin and any other Language would be an advantage;
• Must be computer literate particularly in Word processing and use of internet applications.
• Ability to work adequately with little or no supervision.
• Ability to work under pressure.
All cvs should be forwarded to www.onejkk.com.ng/careers not later than two weeks from the date of this publication. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.