E-commerce Business Manager at Afrimall.ng
Posted on: 13 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Afrimall.ng
Our client is a new e-commerce startup based in Lekki, Nigeria and is currently looking for an Ecommerce Business Manager. If you're looking for a completely new and exciting challenge within Ecommerce then look no further. This is an opportunity to truly grow and excel your career in a fast-paced, startup environment.
In this role you will oversee the day-to-day customer experience, working with key members of staff to ensure a positive delivery of service and to enable working toward company growth through a range of marketing opportunities/activities.
- Report and monitor sales, key metrics and promotions.
- Merchant Acquisition to the platform across the different product categories
- business development focusing on but not limited to acquiring strategic/high profile merchants.
- building and maintaining successful long-term relationships with these strategic merchants.
- Work closely with customer service team to ensure delivery of an outstanding service.
- Work with other members of management team to develop long and short term business goals.
- Work with the content team to optimise the website customer experience/journey, feeding into decisions on content and layout across the site.
- Liaising with external stakeholders and freelancers to ensure workflow is well delivered.
- Be a driving force behind the growth of the platform implementing opportunities for growth.
- General office management.
- Undertake annual performance reviews & oversee the hiring needs of the business.
- Working alongside the logistics team as to continually improve ways in which to improve the service for the customer.
- Create and implement business plans for online sales, and work with marketing department to develop promotional strategies.
- Oversee site updates, processes, security, software, and servers, keeping technology up to date.
- Analyze website statistics to evaluate success of sales strategies and improve customer experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience within E-Commerce and Business Management.
- Highly organised to ensure smooth running of daily operations.
- Analytical and strong numerical and reporting skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- An entrepreneurial mind.
- Drive, enthusiasm and passion for the brand.
- A passion and flair for food.
- Experience of management, hiring and human resource management.
- Great problem solving skills.
- Logistically minded.
- Natural flair, imagination and creativity to be able to develop new business ideas.
- Experience of working within a start-up environment.
- Retail & customer service experience.
- An understanding of the challenges faced in an ecommerce/start-up environment.
- Proven business acumen and understanding of financial data.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Afrimall.ngSimilar Jobs
- Graphic Artist at Yudala
- Data Analyst - Consultant at CyParks Technologies Limited
- Chief Marketing Officer at Jumia Nigeria
- Fresh Jobs at Micserah Online
- Graduate Virtual Social Media Intern at Ohmashoes.com
- Latest Jobs at Thank U Cards
- Job Opportunities at Garmspot Nigeria Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Industries Safety Nigeria Limited