WireMyCake is a Cake and Confectioneries Company. We believe that every celebration matters and that everybody and milestones deserve to be celebrated. With this mission, we have built a reputation of fast and reliable service to over ten thousand (10,000) customers, retaining 70% of them, all within two years of existence.
We make yummy, beautiful and quality Celebration Cakes, Cupcakes, Wedding Cakes, Cake Parfait and Doughnuts which can be delivered any day, anytime, anywhere.
- Provide excellent customer service and promote this culture throughout the organization.
- Increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and customers’ retention and meet their expectations.
- Maintain customer service standards, policies and procedures for the organization or department.
- Leverage IT and Develop ways to measure customer satisfaction, improve services, and turn customer complaints into opportunities.
- Act as the first point for customers complains; resolving customer issues and attaining efficiency goals.
- Responsible for communication to and retention of client accounts.
- Responsible for the leadership objectives of the organizations customers account.
- Resolve complaints and order issues.
- Ask customers to provide feedback on customer service experience.
- Keep abreast of new policies in the industry
- Isolate and identify areas of improvement; make recommendations to be adapted.
- Support the Bakers in service delivery monitoring to customers.
- Leverage IT (social media) to respond to customer complaints and praise.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Work closely between the bakers, supply chain and sales operations management.
- Ensures compliance with regulations, legislation and quality compliance policies.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the MD from time to time.
Job Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Education:
- B.Sc/Hnd/OND in any Social Science field
- In-depth knowledge of customer service policies and practices
- Proficiency in CRM systems, MS Office applications
- Age: 20-27
- Have a deep desire to work in the confectionery industry
- Very sociable
- Very social media savvy and knowledgeable of current trends
- Ability to work well with others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work flexibly and under initiative to achieve set objectives
- Open to challenges.
go to method of application »
Core Purpose of the Job:
- The Baker will be responsible for the overall production of bakery products and the training and oversight of staff.
The baker will be responsible for: Overseeing daily production fulfilment.
- We are looking for a passionate team player that has an eye for quality and is able to recognize when a product is below the accepted standard.
- The Baker should follow the laid down methods and recipes, and ultimately be able to innovate as required.
- The Baker should be able to inspire his co-workers, and have a friendly but firm approach to them.
- The Baker needs to be very open to the new methods and recipes that they will be learning, which will almost certainly be different from what he they are used to.
- The Baker will oversee all operations of the bakery production.
- The Baker will be in charge of ordering all the ingredients and maintaining adequate stock levels of the same.
- The Baker will be the production manager as well, ensuring that the correct products are produced every day in the required quantities and quality, and in a timely fashion, in order to meet the deadlines of the business.
- The Baker will be required to meet gross profit margins by means of minimizing wastage.
- The Baker will be expected to have a thorough knowledge of all the products and processes.
- The Baker will be responsible for training production staff who may or may not have any bakery or culinary training.
The minimum qualifications for this position are as follows:
- Minimum of 5 years culinary experience and or training.
- Bakery experience preferred.
- Culinary Degree or relevant experience.
- Supervisory experience
- Proven experience training other staff in culinary / baking
Method of Application
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.