Customer Relationship Manager at an International Education Organisation - Transquisite Consulting
Posted on: 13 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Transquisite Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Transquisite Consulting operates as a Human Resources and Recruitment Consultancy offering bespoke services with the objective to develop businesses to reach their maximum potential through the development of employees and identifying key talent that will enhance the brands’ objectives. We are in a society where there is a gap between service and delivery, in an economy where excellence has a steep price; Transquisite Consulting today provides the ultimate solutions bringing excellent service delivery cost effectively Because we understand that every business has their various short and long term aspirations, each service offered by us is tailored specifically for the objectives of your business. With primary operations in the UK and Nigeria we have also established partnerships that have enabled us to develop a growing presence in the Sub-Sahara and Middle East. So let’s discuss and design a tailored service specifically for your needs.
An International Education Organisation in Lagos needs an experienced Customer Relationship Manager.
Some of your duties will include:
- Developing and implementing standards for ensuring customer satisfaction, dependence, and product/service patronage.
- Monitoring performance, managing pipeline reports and identifying new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with marketing/sales staff to develop personalized approach to product sales and marketing.
- Analyzing customer behaviour using spreadsheet programs.
- Traveling to various locations to solidify the relationship between our company and our client.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or management
- Be able to effectively coordinate and organize customer relationship operations to ensure a satisfied clientele
- Be skilled in interacting with customers to build and establish positive work relationships
- Be skilled in conducting investigations to resolve complex customer issues.
- Have 8-10 years’ experience in Customer Relations
- Have prior experience in sales, key account management or customer service field is necessary
- Project management experience is a plus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Transquisite ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Bridge International Academies
- Digital Sound Engineer at SAGE Pointe Limited
- Fresh Jobs at IDMANN Institute
- Fresh Jobs at Jesuit Memorial College (JMC)
- Jobs at Roemichs International School
- Jobs at Skyline University College
- Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment at Elizade University
- Fresh Jobs at The Federal University Otuoke