Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group is an international investment and holding company with over three decades of experience in building sustainable businesses in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), agriculture, agro-allied, healthcare, chemicals, real estate and oil and gas in 12 countries including Nigeria, Ghana, Republic of Benin, Morocco, UAE, India, South Africa, China etc. with an over 9,000 multicultural workforce.
Key Requirements Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- 3 - 5 years working experience in the field of Maintenance / Spare parts store management / Technical Procurement in Food or Beverage Industry.
- Experience in people management.
- Higher National Diploma or University degree relevant to Manufacturing (Engineering, Food & Beverage
- processing, Economics, Purchasing and Supply, Statistics etc.)
- Knowledge of a store management principles.
- Delegation skills.
- Coaching direct reports and mentoring others.
- Ability to manage change.
- High integrity.
- Ability to build relationships to improve results.
- Ability to understand what drives peers in other units.
- Open-minded and willing to experiment and try new things.
- Ability to learn from mistakes/Process improvement skills.
- Ability to disseminate and enforce safety, health & environment policy.
- Ability to implement quality and health, safety & environment improvements.
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below