Chief Financial Officer (CFO) at ManpowerGroup
Posted on: 13 September, 2017
Deadline: 13 September, 2017
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at ManpowerGroup Solutions
ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions, for more than 65 years.
Our client, manufactures, sells & distributes chemicals & ingredients to FMCG & Phrama industry. As a result of expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will prepare, develop and analyse key financial information to ensure that an organisation’s management makes well-informed decisions to ensure future stability, growth and profitability.
- He will establish financial policies and management information systems and maintain accurate and complete financial records.
- He will also provide a high quality support service by liaising with management colleagues on all aspects of finance. The role combines accounting skills with business management skills.
- Candidates should be a Certified Management Accountant/CA/ ACCA/ CMA etc.
- 12+ years of progressively financial responsibility;
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience as CFO / Finance Director in a multinational FMCG or specialty chemicals company;
- If possible, work experience in Africa Industry
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ManpowerGroup Solutions career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ManpowerGroup SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Brand Manager at GBfoods Nigeria
- 2018 British American Tobacco Nigeria Global Graduate Recruitment Programme
- E-commerce Manager at Goldline Nigeria Limited
- Warehouse Operator - Sagamu Plant at SABmiller Plc
- Job Openings at Denna Rossi Limited
- Factory Electricians at CWAY Group
- Career Opportunities at The Dangote Group
- Latest Jobs at Lorache Group