Chief Financial Officer (CFO) at ManpowerGroup
Posted on: 13 September, 2017
Deadline: 13 September, 2017
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at ManpowerGroup Solutions
ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions, for more than 65 years.
Our client, manufactures, sells & distributes chemicals & ingredients to FMCG & Phrama industry. As a result of expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will prepare, develop and analyse key financial information to ensure that an organisation’s management makes well-informed decisions to ensure future stability, growth and profitability.
- He will establish financial policies and management information systems and maintain accurate and complete financial records.
- He will also provide a high quality support service by liaising with management colleagues on all aspects of finance. The role combines accounting skills with business management skills.
- Candidates should be a Certified Management Accountant/CA/ ACCA/ CMA etc.
- 12+ years of progressively financial responsibility;
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience as CFO / Finance Director in a multinational FMCG or specialty chemicals company;
- If possible, work experience in Africa Industry
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ManpowerGroup Solutions career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ManpowerGroup SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited
- Latest Jobs at a Leading FMCG Company - Adexen
- Electrical Engineer at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Officer - Accounts Receivable at Promasidor Nigeria
- Sales Executives at CHI Limited
- Intern (Fresh Graduates) at Hayat Holding
- Junior Account Manager at Dow Chemical Company
- Fleet Manager at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)