Internal Audit/Warehouse Supervisor at a Leading Pharmaceutical Firm - eRecruiter Nigeria
Posted on: 12 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
eRecruiter Nigeria - Our client is a top Pharmaceutical organisation that has been in the business of manufacturing quality and affordable healthcare products across Sub-Saharan Africa.
Manage the receipt, storage, issuance and control of various items of the organization's inventory in line with standards that reduce stock holding costs.
- Direct and manage the handling (offloading, unpacking/packaging and stacking) and transportation of items in stock in and out of the warehouses.
- Responsible for the management of the warehouse, in line with organization’s policies.
- Ensure correct and timely valuation of the inventory and input inventory information in stock records/documentation (e.g. Excel spreadsheets, Goods Received Notes etc)
- Conduct periodic stock counts and extensive stock taking exercises in line with provisions of the corporate inventory Management Policies, processes and Procedure.
- Prepare/Generate (daily, weekly or monthly) inventory reports, highlighting inventory movement and stock levels.
- Responsible for close monitoring of the re-order level for all categories of the company's products.
- Security and safety of products as well as the maintenance of all inventory records and documentation.
- B.Sc in a related discipline. Additional certifications is a plus.
- 3 - 4 years supply chain experience preferably in warehousing
- Relevant experience from FMCG is an advantage
- Warehouse or Inventory or Internal Audit management experience is a MUST
- Document & Records Management Skill
- Familiarity with the common indicators of fraud.
- Knowledge of control and risk self-assessment facilitation techniques.
- Planning & Organizing effectiveness
- Financial Systems Savvy
- Proficient in the use of Excel and numerate software
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eRecruiter Nigeria career website on jobs.erecruiterafrica.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Finance Business Partner at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Sales Roles at Afrab Chem Limited
- Pharmacists at a Pharmaceutical Firm - Fadac Resources
- Brand & Marketing Manager at Medplus Ltd
- Sales Roles at Avro Pharma Limited
- Group Product Manager - Vaccines at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Warehouse Supervisor at a Top Pharmaceutical Firm - eRecruiter Nigeria