ARC Developments is an independent urban real estate development, investment and management company backed by over a decade of solid experience, our key focus remains on building and developing exceptional properties both residential and commercial with commitment to best standards.
The company relies on its principals to identify and develop new markets including the enhancement of undervalued assets and further takes pride in its ability to locate and acquire economically sound, high-yield investment and development properties.
We are looking for a self-motivated, hard-working Digital Marketing Content Creator to join the marketing team at our store in Victoria Island Lagos.
In this role, you’ll create great content and manage various social media accounts. We’re looking for a team player with a passion for writing (enough to write 3,000+ words per week), a basic understanding of the big picture of digital marketing (how social media, blogging, SEO, landing pages, and paid ads work together), and an appreciation of the value of content marketing.
Most of the job entails constantly thinking about what will be interesting to our audience, how we will add value and keep them coming back.
- Create unique, SEO-optimized content (blogs, social media posts, landing pages, emails, etc.).
- Monitor the effectiveness of different accounts, analyze what is and isn’t working, and make changes accordingly.
- Research new social media networks, tools, and strategies.
- Work together with the team to brainstorm and strategize.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Proven program and project management skills and work experience.
- Excellent writing, editing photo/video/text, presentation and communication skills.
- Experience of social media planning, publishing and analytics tools
- Creative writing, copy editing required
- Must be a self-starter with strong problem solving and decision-making skills and ability work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficiency in design software is highly desire
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three+ years’ social / digital media experience in-house or agency side
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to write clearly, concisely, and creatively on a variety of topics
- Ability to self-edit and proof content
- Ability to write volume while also showing proficiency in style and grammar
- Familiarity with web marketing a plus
- Experience publishing with CMS, working with digital project management systems
- Proven ability to perform under deadline pressure
- Impeccable writing skills and a devotion to accuracy
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree
Method of Application
PLEASE INCLUDE PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH UPON APPLICATION
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.