The Foundation is a non-governmental organization that aims to alleviate poverty and create positive changes in the lives of
impoverished people by providing them with the education, skills and financial support they need for self sustenance and to
improve the quality of life for the underprivileged in Nigeria. The Foundation is looking for an experienced deveJopment
coordinator with demonstrated skills, expertise and knowledge in project coordination and NGO management.
The candidate will:
• Be responsible for financial record keeping and administration; prepare financial reports for the trustees and funders on income, expenditure and any variations from budgets
• Be responsible for the procurement of materials, equipments
• Be responsible for researching and helping put in place additional policies and procedures as needed by the foundation
• Be responsible for the coordination and collaboration with governmental entities at both federal and state level, e.g. Ministry of Women and Social Affairs, Ministry of Health, etc
• Be responsible for maintaining and developing where necessary, the administrative of office systems and policies
• Organize team meetings, circulate agendas, take and circulate minutes, etc
• Be responsible for the maintenance of the foundation's facilities and equipments.
• He/she must possess excellent interpersonal and communications skills in English, with mastery of oral and written communications techniques sufficient to plan and present briefings to the board of trustee members, community leaders, and others
• The candidate should possess a Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant field such as business administration or non-profit
• He/she should have a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in a non-governmental organization in Niqeriaat a
• He/She must be at least 40 years old
• He/She must be married
Remuneration attached to this position is attractive and competitive.
All application must reach the understated address latest three (3) weeks after this publication. email@example.com