MTN Nigeria Recruiting for Human Capital Analysts
Posted on: 12 September, 2017
Deadline: 25 September, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MTN Nigeria
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
- Assist in the administration of compensation and benefits operations and programs to ensure accuracy and reliability in the system.
- Analyze workforce, business and external data to uncover patterns and relationships and provide valuable insights to enable MTNN gain competitive advantage through its talent practices
- Develop statistical models to enhance decision quality in people management to achieve business objectives
- Drive quality assurance of HR data and enhance existing data sources.
- Carry out research on HR practices and benchmark MTNN HR practices internally and externally.
- Review processes and identify possible methods of assessment and indicators for measuring process performance.
- Track, monitor, analyze and report on key performance metrics using scorecards, dashboards, etc; also generating variances and trend analysis.
- Provide customized reports and data analysis as assigned by Senior Manager, Reward.
- Monitor implementation of HR Business Plan and report on completion.
- Drive implementation of technology enabled human resources processes.
- Provide support to MTNN staff support queries.
- Respond to all levels of employees for query resolution on remuneration related issues in a timely and supportive manner
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Standard MTNN working conditions.
- Open plan office.
- May work extended hours if required
Experience & Training
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in formal business analysis, or consulting / advisory role
- Experience in Human Resources is desirable
- Previous work experience in applying Analytics/Statistics to business outcomes
- Data Mining & Analysis
- Effective presentation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Effective business writing skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to MTN Nigeria career website on careers.mtnonline.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MTN NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Information Systems Manager at Zercom Systems
- Head, Public Policy and Government Affairs at 9mobile Nigeria
- Sales Manager at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- ICT Support Officer at H2Y Infotech
- Head Sales/Business Development at Teamwork
- Information Technology Roles at Appzone Limited
- HR Assistant at Carlcare Service Centre
- Business Manager at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria