Corporate Bills Collector at HydroDive Group
Posted on: 12 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at HydroDive Group
HydroDive Group provides a broad range of Marine Vessels, Air, Mixed Gas and Saturation Diving, ROV, AUV and Survey Services primarily to the offshore & onshore Petroleum Industry of the West African Region. HydroDive clients include Major Producing Companies as well as Major Construction Contractors involved with the marine construction, repair and maintenance of the infrastructure supporting Oil & Gas exploration & production.
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- The successful individual would be responsible for acquiring reparations for debts owed our company. Receive and post payments to accounts, monitor overdue accounts, and collect debt.
- Maintain files on the financial status of customer accounts.
- Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visit to solicit payment.
- Duties include receiving payment and posting amount to customer's account; preparing statements to credit department if customer fails to respond; initiating repossession proceedings or service disconnection; keeping records of collection and status of accounts.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to HydroDive Group career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about HydroDive GroupSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Offshore HSE Supervisor at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Power Plant Project Manager at an EPC Company - Aldelia Limited
- Job Opportunities at Gulf Treasures Limited
- Jobs at Hyprops Nigeria Limited
- Camp Boss at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- HSE Environment Engineer at Onstream Group
- Business Development Advisor at RusselSmith Group