Corporate Bills Collector at HydroDive Group
Posted on: 12 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at HydroDive Group
HydroDive Group provides a broad range of Marine Vessels, Air, Mixed Gas and Saturation Diving, ROV, AUV and Survey Services primarily to the offshore & onshore Petroleum Industry of the West African Region. HydroDive clients include Major Producing Companies as well as Major Construction Contractors involved with the marine construction, repair and maintenance of the infrastructure supporting Oil & Gas exploration & production.
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- The successful individual would be responsible for acquiring reparations for debts owed our company. Receive and post payments to accounts, monitor overdue accounts, and collect debt.
- Maintain files on the financial status of customer accounts.
- Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visit to solicit payment.
- Duties include receiving payment and posting amount to customer's account; preparing statements to credit department if customer fails to respond; initiating repossession proceedings or service disconnection; keeping records of collection and status of accounts.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to HydroDive Group career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about HydroDive GroupSimilar Jobs
- Discipline Engineer (Marine) at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Job Openings at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- HSE Supervision and Scaffold Services Officer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Asset Integrity Engineer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Job Vacancies at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Enginners at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Marketing and Communications Director at Jagal Group
- Operations Officer at Bloffin General Merchant Limited jobs in Nigeria Bloffin General Merchant Limited