Nigeria Consumer Insight Assistant at Total Data Limited
Posted on: 12 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Total Data Limited
TDL is a well established full service Internet provider. We offer the best managed dedicated server solutions available combined with unbeatable support and maintenance.
Since 1994, TDL has Hosted thousands of web sites for business, ecommerce, the entertainment industry and non-profits. We look forward to becoming your reliable service provider.
- Develop, train and manage Satisfaction survey teams
- Prepare budgets for projects assigned by the Senior Consumer Insight Commissioner
- Supervising the survey team
- Monitoring work progress by laying out effective daily targets in accordance to work load and timelines
- Collecting feedback, including client recommendations and suggestions
- Sending consumers feedback and Suggestions during Satisfaction surveys.
- Work closely with the Senior Consumer Insight Commissioner on how to implement strategies with the team to deliver desirable results.
- Assist in Market insight and other research contents related to market Insight or Consumer Insight when there isn’t any Satisfaction Surveys.
- Assist in investigating market activity when the Senior Consumer Insight Commissioner is on Business trip to other cities.
- Prepare and assign Individual consumer list to the Satisfaction Survey team
- Monitoring and evaluating individual daily targets of the satisfaction survey team by addressing discrepancies on a timely basis to ensure the projects runs smoothly and timelines are up to date.
- Meets regularly and concisely communicate with the Satisfaction Survey and Special projects team leader(s) to lay down project guidelines and schedules
- You will be required to travel from time to time, when there is no consumer surveys, for other out of town responsibilities (OMI – Outside Market Insight) if need be when there isn’t satisfaction surveys.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Management of the Satisfaction survey and Special projects team
- Train and help recruit the part time team members
- Collecting Consumer feedback and relaying it to his direct leader in form of PowerPoint Report
- Assessing daily targets to beat the timelines of the project
- Commissioning surveys
- Coordinating special research projects
- Previously/just graduated with a college Degree related to Marketing/Market Research / business / Information Technology/ Management / statistics / economics / sociology / psychology or any related fields.
- Proficient (written/spoken) English
- Positive attitude
- Be responsible and high spirit of team-working
- Previously worked as a part time team in our Satisfaction Projects will be given more priority.
- Working experience in customer insight/survey fields.
- Market research experience specifically in mobile phone market research.
- Ability to understand and interpret a questionnaire to train the Satisfaction Survey Team.
- Test and evaluate questionnaire objective and relevance of each question, communicate on redundancies, conduct and supervise fieldwork independently and must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Know some mobile phone knowledge (prefer Tech geeks)
- Excellent hands on computer skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications Like Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Proficient (written/spoken) English
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Total Data LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Farm Sales Manager at Farmcrowdy Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Productive People Limited
- Tools Administrator at IHS Towers
- Data Entry Clerk at eHealth4everyone
- Information Technology Roles at MicroBoss Technologies Limited
- Senior Specialist - Business Solution at MTN Nigeria
- Field Service Engineer - Large Gas Turbines at Siemens Nigeria
- Regional Business Analyst at Airtel Nigeria