We are a Credit Company located on Lagos Island and we facilitate short-term loan assistance to consumers. We are seeking energetic, business-focused individuals ready to take on new challenges and promote emergency loan services of our company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Credit Agents and applicants through the process from application to close.
- Interview and counsel clients and Agents for the purpose of accurately completing the application and ensure that all required information has been received and verified.
- Research and evaluate Credit applicant's financial status, references, credit and risk to determine the eligibility of the application.
- Inform and educate applicants and Agents on lending policies, requirements and terms.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, Bank Statements and other financial information.
- Daily contact with existing Agents and clients to generate new and repeat business.
- Provide exceptional level of customer service.
- Consistently meet or exceed established goals.
- Consistently seek opportunities and provide recommendations for continuous improvement and personal improvement.
Any other responsibilities that may be assigned by Management.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written)
- Thorough knowledge of customer care techniques and processes.
- Strong sales aptitude.
- Strong knowledge of lending standards and practices.
- Exceptional analytical and listening skills.
- Ability to interact with diverse group of people.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with peers, senior management and other departments in a professional manner.
- Ability to maintain composure and stay calm under pressure.
- Ability to plan well and organize work for self and others.
- Basic understanding of computer Applications (Windows, Excel, Word, Operating Systems and the Internet).
Education and Qualifications
- Degree Holder or equivalent required
- Minimum two (2) years' work experience in a similar role, with at least one (1) year in Retail & Consumer Credit.
go to method of application »
- Responsible for clients’ acquisition and retention.
- Maintain the relationship with the customers and work constantly on improving it, and ensure that service quality exceeds customers’ expectations and fulfils their needs on a level that ensures preserving those customers.
- Planning regular calls and visits to ensure achievement against targets.. .
- Ensuring proper documentation and support are given to clients.
- Performing other duties as required.
- The positions require basic selling skills, a positive attitude and a love for working with people..
- Must be confident, presentable with good communication skills due to the calibre of clients targeted.
Required Experience: Entry Level / Also suitable for existing Field Agents
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.