If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Leading Enabler of The Internet of Things
If there’s a digital challenge, we are the solution. If there’s question, we’ve got the answer. If the plan is unravelling, we are the integrators. If you are faced with dumb data, we are the smart guys in the room. If you need to digitize, automate and analyze, we are The Leading Enabler of the Internet of Things.
To enrich communities by making the impossible possible, through technology. We have a passion for making a difference in people’s lives and we thrive on making the seemingly impossible happen. We do this by delivering exceptional value propositions to
our stakeholder communities whether it is business communities, consumer communities, citizen communities or geographical communities.
- Proven work experience as a Store Keeper
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Knowledge of warehouse MODULE in SAGE and MS Office proficiency
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- At least OND in logistics, supply chain management or business administration
- Age limit: Between 25- 32
go to method of application »
- Receive payment by cash and ensure proper counting, flipping and scanning of same under the ultraviolet light (UVL).
- .Establish or identify prices of goods so as to double check cost of same as documented on the sales quote for customers.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Cash checks for customers.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
- Sort, count, wrap and bank all cash received.
- Process product returns and exchanges.
- Ensure that all stock brought to the outlet’s store are properly keyed into the system.
- Ensure correct product purchase prices are keyed in and change in same affected when advised by the finance department.
- Ensure all stock paid for are properly captured in the system and shipped alike.
- Ensure all stock paid for but unpicked products are captured in back order.
- Ensure all source documents required by the Finance department are sent in on a daily basis.
go to method of application »
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person, and via telephone calls.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- checking quantities of goods on display and in stock to alert the outlet manager so as to replenish;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
- Making accurate, rapid cost of intended purchase calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
- Ensuring proper relationship management.
- Capturing full details of walk-in customers for a follow up
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below