If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
PG Consulting limited is a business optimization consulting firm that leverages the techniques of business research, cutting edge innovation and scientific economics to provide robust insights that enable business decision makers to achieve accelerated and sustained competitive outcomes. We want to work with you as partners on an on-going basis towards making your organisation more profitable and better performing in terms of its bottom-line.
Reports To: The Managing Director
- Provide excellent customer service and promote this culture throughout the organization.
- Keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner
- Increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and customers’ retention and meet their expectations.
- Develop customer service standards, policies and procedures for the organization or department.
- Leverage IT and Develop ways to measure customer satisfaction, improve services, and turn customer complaints into opportunities.
- Act as the first point for customers complains; resolving customer issues and attaining efficiency goals.
- Responsible for communication to and retention of client accounts.
- Responsible for the leadership objectives of the organizations customers account.
- Liaise with the freight forwarding and supply chain unit for adequate information to customers.
- Resolve complaints and order issues.
- Ask customers to provide feedback on agents and customer service experience.
- Keep abreast of new policies in the industry
- Isolate and identify areas of improvement; make recommendations to be adapted.
- Support the FMCG Chain unit in service delivery monitoring to customers.
- Leverage IT (social media) to respond to customer complaints and praise.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Work closely between the supply chain and sales operations management.
- Ensures compliance with regulations, legislation and quality compliance policies.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the MD from time to time.
Job Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Education:
- B.Sc/Hnd in any Social Science field (Professional certification will be an added advantage)
- Ideal candidates MUST have industry experience i.e. FMCG
- In-depth knowledge of customer service policies and practices
- Proficiency in CRM systems, MS Office applications
- Cognate experience in customer service roles (Please note this is not for Sales or Marketing functions)
- At least 5- 15 years experience in a Senior customer service management role
- Have a deep desire to work in the beauty industry
- Very sociable
- Very social media savvy and knowledgeable of current trends
- Ability to work well with others and influence subordinates to work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work flexibly and under initiative to achieve set objectives
- Open to challenges.
go to method of application »
This position is responsible for developing business ideas, understanding clients (prospective and existing) and seeing how value can be added, as well as sales generation for the company. The candidate is also responsible for maintaining close relationship with all clients and work cooperatively with other team members to achieve organisational objectives.
Essential Functions: The candidate is among other things expected to:
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Present new products and services to existing relationship
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with unit head on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports to unit head and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Ensure monthly sales targets are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with Unit Head on delivering detailed sales projection/budget ahead of business year to Group Head of sales
- Work closely with Unit Head to deliver annual Sales plan, broken down into quarters, not later than a month before the beginning of a financial year to Group Head of sales
- BSc/Hnd with emphasis in I.T(Hardware)Preferred.
- Professional Certification would be an Added Advantage.
- 5+ years Cognate Business Development experience is preferred.
- Proven record of success in business development, client relationship building, strategic project pursuits and proposal preparation.
- Experience in I.T industries is desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and CRM software is Compulsory).
- Proven sales track record
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Communication and negotiation skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below