Maintenance Manager at a Leading Haulage and Logistics Company - Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
Posted on: 12 September, 2017
Deadline: 18 September, 2017
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting - Our client, in the Haulage and Logistics Industry, seeks to recruit the services of:
- Leads the activities of the maintenance department to ensure that fleet and heavy equipment is available, dependable and safe always.
- Oversee maintenance, preventative maintenance program and ensure compliance with Company’s policies.
- Analyse maintenance costs and provide recommendations on fleet utilization and replacement.
- Track fleet usage and maintain an accurate inventory of equipment.
- Assist in the development of maintenance budget by providing input relative to policy, costs and established metrics.
- Ensure the maintenance records for fleet are accurate and up-to-date.
- Negotiate service agreements to ensure cost efficiencies.
- Ensure adequate training of mechanic, preventative maintenance mechanics, and all other shop personnel.
- Diagnose mechanical problems.
- Able to perform repairs and maintenance on trucks and heavy equipment to maximize safe and productive operations.
- Trains and assists Mechanics on methods for diagnosing and repairing vehicles and equipment.
- Supervise, schedules or assigns work to mechanics and other maintenance personnel.
- Tests vehicles to troubleshoot problems and/or tests repairs to ensure proper and safe completion.
- Prepares purchase orders and researches best prices on parts or repairs from vendors.
- Hands-on experience in truck, light or heavy equipment maintenance and repair.
- Knowledge of truck’s components and maintenance of such components.
- Ability to read and comprehend service and technical information
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment with accuracy and speed.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in truck fleet management. First degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using 'Maintenance Manager' respectively as the email subject.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Peridot Forte Solutions ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Personnel at Redline Logistics
- Current Job Placements at Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited
- Social Media Manager at Relocate NG
- Corporate Finance & Investor Engagement at Connect Rail Services Ltd
- Drivers at Pukka Logistics & Support Services
- Mobile App Developer at kwiiki
- Fresh Jobs at KOEMAN Nigeria Limited
- Office Assistant / Cleaner at Equip and Logistics Services Limited