Maintenance Manager at a Leading Haulage and Logistics Company - Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
Posted on: 12 September, 2017
Deadline: 18 September, 2017
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting - Our client, in the Haulage and Logistics Industry, seeks to recruit the services of:
- Leads the activities of the maintenance department to ensure that fleet and heavy equipment is available, dependable and safe always.
- Oversee maintenance, preventative maintenance program and ensure compliance with Company’s policies.
- Analyse maintenance costs and provide recommendations on fleet utilization and replacement.
- Track fleet usage and maintain an accurate inventory of equipment.
- Assist in the development of maintenance budget by providing input relative to policy, costs and established metrics.
- Ensure the maintenance records for fleet are accurate and up-to-date.
- Negotiate service agreements to ensure cost efficiencies.
- Ensure adequate training of mechanic, preventative maintenance mechanics, and all other shop personnel.
- Diagnose mechanical problems.
- Able to perform repairs and maintenance on trucks and heavy equipment to maximize safe and productive operations.
- Trains and assists Mechanics on methods for diagnosing and repairing vehicles and equipment.
- Supervise, schedules or assigns work to mechanics and other maintenance personnel.
- Tests vehicles to troubleshoot problems and/or tests repairs to ensure proper and safe completion.
- Prepares purchase orders and researches best prices on parts or repairs from vendors.
- Hands-on experience in truck, light or heavy equipment maintenance and repair.
- Knowledge of truck’s components and maintenance of such components.
- Ability to read and comprehend service and technical information
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment with accuracy and speed.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in truck fleet management. First degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using 'Maintenance Manager' respectively as the email subject.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Peridot Forte Solutions ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Dispatch Riders at 24 hours Logistics and Deliveries
- Address Verification Officers at Southern Infinity Concepts Limited
- Jobs at Red Star Express PLC
- Marketing Executives at Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited
- Van Sales Representatives at Flux Logistics Limited
- Freight & Forwarding Sales/Operations Officer at Prime Next Logistics Limited
- Marketing Executives at Daudeen Freight Limited
- Executive Assistant at Zippy Logistics