Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
Posted on: 12 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Oscar Temple
Oscar Temple - We are a fast-growing recruitment organisations with several specialist divisions that share a common goal of exceptional service and results. An opportunity to join our exciting office in Lagos has come up for a top-level graduate or experienced sales person. Our recruitment brands specialise in Financial Services, Telecoms, ICT, Oil & Gas and Power. Our training is known in the market place for being the very best in the industry.
- Recruitment is a challenging but rewarding position.This role can change your life for the better, but to achieve these heights you are required to be very tenacious, hard working and self-motivated.
- Recruitment is one of the toughest sales jobs in the world but for the right person with the right attitude you can progress your career very quicklyNot very many people can do this job, so if you have the above attributes then you should apply.
- On a daily basis you will be making cold calls, sending CV’s to live positions, handling objections, negotiating on terms of business, meeting clients, interviewing candidates to name but a fewNo day is the same and it is a very fast paced environment.
- We hire the top 10% of people in recruitment so if you are successful in this process you will be joining a company where you will work alongside and learn from the very best.
What We Are Looking For
- Graduate calibre - minuimum of 2:2 Bachelor degree from an International University with International work exposure.
- Ambition and the drive to push to surpass the maximum potential daily.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (both face to face and via telephone)
- Business acumen and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong Work Ethic
- Must live within easy commute of Lekki, in Lagos
- Minimum 1 year experience in sales or customer facing role.
- Must be able to communicate in french
- Preferably female
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Oscar TempleSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Whytecleon Limited
- IT Account Manager at WOW Jobs
- Front Desk Officers at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Business Development Associates at Cumbrian Consulting
- Fresh Jobs at Lorache Group
- Brand and Marketing Manager at Workforce Group
- Company Secretaries at Oscar Temple
- Retail Operations Manager at Platinum Careers