Job Vacancies at a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO)
Posted on: 12 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View Jobs posted same day
An Abuja based Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) specializing in governance issues, seeks to employ staff to work as follows:
- The Communications Officer would oversee the organization’s communications programs, prepare media briefings and engagements, be responsible for the organization’s communication with different target audiences, handle social media social media platforms and liaise with the media- print, electronic and online.
- The candidate is required to possess a good First Degree in the Social Sciences or Communications.
- In addition, the candidate must possess a good Master’s Degree and at least 4 years relevant work experience.
go to method of application »
- The Candidate should be creative in ideas and writing, efficient in work and delivering on timelines and schedule, be confident and able to speak and interact intelligently and with good knowledge.
- The candidate should be a Lawyer with an LL.B Degree, called to Bar and possess a Master’s Degree.
- At least 5 years work experience needed.
Method of Application
Appilcants should send their Applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Consultant - Evaluation of the ECHO HIP Humanitarian Aid Operation at Save the Children Nigeria
- Videographer (Freelance Consultant) at the North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Nigeria
- Consultants at The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Job Opportunities at Palladium Group
- Administrative Assistant at the International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Senior Economic and Social Recovery Project Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Business Support Assistant (Programme Unit) at the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)
- Country Administrator at COOPI - Cooperazione Internazionale