Job Vacancies at a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO)
Posted on: 12 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
An Abuja based Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) specializing in governance issues, seeks to employ staff to work as follows:
- The Communications Officer would oversee the organization’s communications programs, prepare media briefings and engagements, be responsible for the organization’s communication with different target audiences, handle social media social media platforms and liaise with the media- print, electronic and online.
- The candidate is required to possess a good First Degree in the Social Sciences or Communications.
- In addition, the candidate must possess a good Master’s Degree and at least 4 years relevant work experience.
go to method of application »
- The Candidate should be creative in ideas and writing, efficient in work and delivering on timelines and schedule, be confident and able to speak and interact intelligently and with good knowledge.
- The candidate should be a Lawyer with an LL.B Degree, called to Bar and possess a Master’s Degree.
- At least 5 years work experience needed.
Method of Application
Appilcants should send their Applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Cash and Voucher Program Assistant at Mercy Corps
- Intern (Public Facing) at Oxfam Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Youth Network against Female Genital Mutilation (YNAFGM)
- Consultants at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
- Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant at Ohonyeta Care Givers (OCAG)
- Proposal Budget/Costing Specialist at Save the Children
- Watchman at Medecins Sans Frontieres - Spain
- National Consultant GEP 3 State Project Coordinator (SPC) at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)