Job Vacancies at a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO)
Posted on: 12 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View Jobs posted same day
An Abuja based Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) specializing in governance issues, seeks to employ staff to work as follows:
- The Communications Officer would oversee the organization’s communications programs, prepare media briefings and engagements, be responsible for the organization’s communication with different target audiences, handle social media social media platforms and liaise with the media- print, electronic and online.
- The candidate is required to possess a good First Degree in the Social Sciences or Communications.
- In addition, the candidate must possess a good Master’s Degree and at least 4 years relevant work experience.
go to method of application »
- The Candidate should be creative in ideas and writing, efficient in work and delivering on timelines and schedule, be confident and able to speak and interact intelligently and with good knowledge.
- The candidate should be a Lawyer with an LL.B Degree, called to Bar and possess a Master’s Degree.
- At least 5 years work experience needed.
Method of Application
Appilcants should send their Applications and CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Job Vacancies at WaterAid Nigeria
- Senior Program Coordinator at the International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Security Liason Officer at Médecins du Monde
- Fresh Vacancies at Abt Associates
- Project Administrator at COOPI Cooperazione Internazionale
- Request for Proposals: Translating Agency at Girl Effect
- Job Opportunities at INTERSOS
- Grants Manager at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)