Chief Operating Officer at a Logistics Firm - Quick Projects Limited
Posted on: 12 September, 2017
Deadline: 7 October, 2017
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Quick Projects Limited (QPL)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Quick Projects Limited - Our client is a major player in the Logistics and Express Delivery Services industry, quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. As part of its strategic growth agenda and succession planning imperative, the company desires a visionary and result-oriented individual to fill the vacant position below:
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and supervising the business development and operations functions of the company.
- She/He will be responsible and accountable to the Board of Directors through the Managing Director/CEO.
- Specifically, the successful candidate will:
- Provide effective support to the Board through the MD/CEO in defining the strategic direction and focus of the company.
- Lead initiation and implementation of strategies and policies in accordance with board approved priorities for the business development and marketing goals.
- Generate business growth opportunities by developing and managing key relationships for enhanced revenue and market share performance.
- Provide strategic leadership in the development and implementation of efficient logistics and express delivery services for sustained client patronage and loyalty.
- Institutionalize industry best practice philosophies and discipline across all locations nationwide.
- Provide leadership in revenue generation and ensure attainment of targeted shareholders1 return annually.
- Effectively manage the human resources and assets of direct reporting departments while sustaining motivation in accordance with company policy.
- Diligently perform other duties assigned by the MD/CEO and/or the Board.
Qualifications and Attributes
- A Master's Degree, preferably in Social Sciences, Business, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline.
- Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Must have over 10 years experience with minimum of 6 years at senior management level.
- High-level strategic thinking capabilities.
- Strong numeric and financial analytical skills.
- Demonstrable corporate networking and communication skills.
- Exhibit leadership skills and innovative competencies.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their current comprehensive CV's (prepared as a Word/pdf document) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Quick Projects Limited (QPL)Similar Jobs
- Human Resource Personnel at Redline Logistics
- Current Job Placements at Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited
- Social Media Manager at Relocate NG
- Corporate Finance & Investor Engagement at Connect Rail Services Ltd
- Drivers at Pukka Logistics & Support Services
- Mobile App Developer at kwiiki
- Fresh Jobs at KOEMAN Nigeria Limited
- Office Assistant / Cleaner at Equip and Logistics Services Limited