Chief Operating Officer at a Logistics Firm - Quick Projects Limited
Posted on: 12 September, 2017
Deadline: 7 October, 2017
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Quick Projects Limited (QPL)
Quick Projects Limited - Our client is a major player in the Logistics and Express Delivery Services industry, quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. As part of its strategic growth agenda and succession planning imperative, the company desires a visionary and result-oriented individual to fill the vacant position below:
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and supervising the business development and operations functions of the company.
- She/He will be responsible and accountable to the Board of Directors through the Managing Director/CEO.
- Specifically, the successful candidate will:
- Provide effective support to the Board through the MD/CEO in defining the strategic direction and focus of the company.
- Lead initiation and implementation of strategies and policies in accordance with board approved priorities for the business development and marketing goals.
- Generate business growth opportunities by developing and managing key relationships for enhanced revenue and market share performance.
- Provide strategic leadership in the development and implementation of efficient logistics and express delivery services for sustained client patronage and loyalty.
- Institutionalize industry best practice philosophies and discipline across all locations nationwide.
- Provide leadership in revenue generation and ensure attainment of targeted shareholders1 return annually.
- Effectively manage the human resources and assets of direct reporting departments while sustaining motivation in accordance with company policy.
- Diligently perform other duties assigned by the MD/CEO and/or the Board.
Qualifications and Attributes
- A Master's Degree, preferably in Social Sciences, Business, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline.
- Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Must have over 10 years experience with minimum of 6 years at senior management level.
- High-level strategic thinking capabilities.
- Strong numeric and financial analytical skills.
- Demonstrable corporate networking and communication skills.
- Exhibit leadership skills and innovative competencies.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their current comprehensive CV's (prepared as a Word/pdf document) to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Quick Projects Limited (QPL)Similar Jobs
- Web Developers at HMM Limited
- IT Specialist at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT) - APM Terminals
- MO Solutions & Operations Manager at Bollore Transport Logistics
- Sales and Marketing Officers at Nation Delivery Nigeria Limited
- Superintendent, Stores at APM Terminals
- Logistics Officers at a Logistics Firm - Aldelia Group
- Purchasing Officer at APS Procurement Ltd
- General Manager, Finance and Accounting at APM Terminals