AIM Consultants Limited a subsidiary of AIM Group is a leading Consultancy Company in Nigeria that represents the entire spectrum of professional skills and experience related to the built environment. Formed in 1979, AIM represents an assembly of professionals who have been involved with major projects on the international scene for over thirty four years.
- Identify business opportunities, advice, recommend on worthy investments to increase revenue.
- Analyze information and preparing plans best suited to individual clients’ requirement.
- Preparation of external presentation/pitch books.
- Prepare a business development plan and strategy
- Marketing research, product development, pricing, promotion and sales force management and distribution functions.
- Handling Large corporate and key Accounts
- Work with and expand the current database of prospective clients within specified business sectors to generate effective leads & exceed sales targets for the business.
- Understand the business needs, plan and oversee new business development initiatives.
- B.Sc in Mass Communication or other related courses
- At least 3 years working experience preferable in media (can be from a PR company, Advertising Agency, or any experiential marketing firm.)
- Excellent use of Microsoft office suite (word, power point presentation and excel) a must
- Ability to sell TV/ Radio content
- Experience using CRM
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in writing business proposals
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale