Client Service Executives at WFO Roedl & Partner
Posted on: 11 September, 2017
Deadline: 15 September, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at WFO International
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
At WFO Roedl & Partner, there is an opportunity to learn and grow. Join the team of professionals supporting and enhancing the business space. From supporting growing and ambitious organizations across the world to working in a friendly and supportive environment, we have carved a niche for providing excellence in all service areas. Innovation is in our DNA and that’s why you belong here.
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented and resilient individual with a strong interpersonal relationship skill.
- The individual’s core responsibility is to develop and maintain the firm’s brand equity.
- Responsible for designing templates for proposals, presentations, promotional materials, publications and company literature using creative, innovative concepts and approaches.
- Seek opportunities to participate in corporate activities in relevant professional such as speaking engagements, trainings, exhibitions etc.
- Ensure that client needs and expectation are met through prompt administrative services and client management.
- Seek and process client feedback for continuous improvement in service delivery.
- Proactively generate leads and initiate contacts with prospective clients, and maintaining strong professional contacts.
- Serve as liaison contact between the Firm and the client.
- Collate and manage all client information; terms of reference, billing, collections, dispatches and other supporting documentation.
- Performing administrative functions in addition to any other office duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree (Second Class Upper) in Admin or Business related course.
- 3-5 years’ experience (preferably in a service industry) and knowledge of graphic design, corporate branding.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
- People skills, business sense and professionalism.
- Excellent communication and presentation Skills, with good attention to detail.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Client Service Executive Vacancy” as the subject of your mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WFO InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Graduate English Teacher at Ruhe Global Resources (6 Openings)
- Financial Controller at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Jobs at Pedagogue 100 International Limited
- Travel Consultant at Romanspage Global
- Senior Sales Executives at Infobip Nigeria
- IT & Social Media Executive (IT/SME) at TL First Group
- Training Coordinator at Sansvid M.International
- Jobs at Kloverharris Limited