UI/UX Designer at Imagine Concepts Limited
Posted on: 11 September, 2017
Deadline: 31 October, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Imagine Concepts Limited
Imagine Concepts Limited is Nigeria's leading multi-channel solutions provider of Mobile Interactive Communication Services. iConcepts applies its expertise in Mobile Messaging Technologies and its network of relationships with the Nigerian GSM operators, advertising and marketing agencies, media organizations and corporations in different industries to develop innovative marketing, entertainment, business and communication solutions.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and designers.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Three or more years of experience and proven track record.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- M.Sc ( is an advantage)
- Any professional course certification.
Method of Application
Applicants shouldsend their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Imagine Concepts LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at PRO Unlimited - facebook
- Course Instructors at Nerdy Eye
- Information Technology Roles at Paystack
- Database and SAS Administrator at TriVersa Ltd
- Accounts Officer at Proxynet Communications Limited
- IT Coordinator and App Support at Ryno Nigeria
- Fresh Jobs at Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited
- Commercial Project Manager at Siemens Nigeria