Customer Service Officer at Andchristie Research Foundation
Posted on: 11 September, 2017
Deadline: 13 September, 2017
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Andchristie Research Foundation
Andchristie Research Foundation a public policy think-tank based in Lagos, Nigeria, is pleased to invite candidates on contract to fill up a project call center group in the position below:
- The CPPA aims to help sub-Saharan African governments, institutions, and businesses create innovative policy solutions to development challenges.
- CPPA is currently working on a Women Empowerment project and is looking for young minds to help drive the project to completion with their customer service experience.
- The contract period is (2) two months.
- The individual must be ready to work, learn and add value.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com with the subject line, IDRC call centre.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Andchristie Research FoundationSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at the Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
- Finance and Administration Intern at Equal Access (EA)
- Job Opportunities at KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation
- TA - Nutrition Officer, NOB at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- WASH Consultant - Reduction of Newborn Sepsis Pilot Program at Save the Children Nigeria
- Fresh Vacancies at Plan international
- Prevention Program Manager at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF)
- Executive Assistant to the Country Director/Board Liaison Advisor at ActionAid Nigeria