Customer Service Officer at Andchristie Research Foundation
Posted on: 11 September, 2017
Deadline: 13 September, 2017
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Andchristie Research Foundation
Andchristie Research Foundation a public policy think-tank based in Lagos, Nigeria, is pleased to invite candidates on contract to fill up a project call center group in the position below:
- The CPPA aims to help sub-Saharan African governments, institutions, and businesses create innovative policy solutions to development challenges.
- CPPA is currently working on a Women Empowerment project and is looking for young minds to help drive the project to completion with their customer service experience.
- The contract period is (2) two months.
- The individual must be ready to work, learn and add value.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, IDRC call centre.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Andchristie Research FoundationSimilar Jobs
- Regional Partnership Advisor, Anglophone Africa at FHI 360
- Job Vacancies at Chemonics International
- Nigeria Program Associate at One Acre Fund
- Deputy Safety Advisor at the International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO)
- Fresh Jobs at Oxfam
- Job Openings at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Jobs at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Job Opportunities at Tetra Tech