Graduate Front End/E-learning Content Developer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 11 September, 2017
Deadline: 15 September, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Zercom Systems
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited, is a privately held IT solutions firm. We have been providing solid, imaginative and successful Custom IT solutions since 2003. With specialties in custom application development, Database development and system integration, Zercom Systems covers a broader range of IT services than most other firms in the IT industry - and we do it utilizing the latest and most innovative technologies in the marketplace, making quality and technical excellence our top priorities.
- Zercom is seeking a talented Front-End Web Developer who is also a graphic designer, responsible for building responsive websites in pixel-perfect form, with amazing front-end effects.
- This person will be an expert in HTML and CSS, design wireframe mock-up with a full understanding of web standards and cross-browser compatibility. Utilizing front-end technologies like SASS, Compass, jQuery and CSS3 transitions, we look for someone who is ready to build out some of the most cutting-edge web experiences for some of the biggest brands in the world.
- Also this role will involve building E-learning content, having received storyboards and concepts from Instructional Designers.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree/HND in relevant field.
- 1+ years of front end web development experience
- Basic Adobe Photoshop, Articulate Storyline & Illustrator skills
- Good Knowledge of graphics
- Able to research technical challenges and find solutions independently
- Experienced with cross browser testing and fixing of browser specific issues
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and support multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly present ideas and changes to your team as well as management
- A portfolio of your web development work and/or graphic design portfolio is required.
- Excellent HTML5, LESS and SASS experience
- Good with designing wireframe designs before coding to HTML
- Very good with Photoshop, Articulate Storyline (Prior Knowledge not required) and related design tools
- Very good with graphics designs
- Coding valid XHTML and CSS mark-up
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Experience with JQuery
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and passport picture to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Zercom SystemsSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Information Systems Manager at Zercom Systems
- Head, Public Policy and Government Affairs at 9mobile Nigeria
- Sales Manager at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- ICT Support Officer at H2Y Infotech
- Head Sales/Business Development at Teamwork
- Information Technology Roles at Appzone Limited
- HR Assistant at Carlcare Service Centre
- Business Manager at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria