Sales and Marketing Roles at Carparts Nigeria Automobile Limited
Posted on: 11 September, 2017
Deadline: 30 September, 2017
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Car Parts Nigeria
Carparts Nigeria Automobile Limited is one of the leading online car and truck parts and accessories stores in continental Africa. We have a complete selection of high-quality parts for a wide range of new and used vehicle makes and models - offered at the lowest prices. There are millions of inventoried parts in the CarPartNigeria.com database, and the search is quick and simple.
- Define objectives, strategies and action plans (for sales) with a view to improving short and long term sales and earnings for the organization;
- Define, drive, manage the realization of quarterly/annual revenue targets and budgets;
- Forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams with minimal deviations;
- Penetrate, develop and close prospective accounts in new sectors
- Manage client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle;
- Develop strong relationships with relevant trade groups, professional associations, non-governmental and governmental organizations on behalf of the company
- Gather market and customer information from the field and interpret in sales and strategic planning functions;
- Represent the company at events and trade meetings to promote its products and services;
- Sell the company services to potential customers in line with agreed procedure.
- Work closely with Service Delivery and Accounts departments to ensure all aspects of sales transactions are documented and executed;
- Work with accounts department to drive receivables collection;
- Educate sales team by establishing Weekly programs in the areas of new services and growth, sales of emerging services in new sector and competitive strategies
- Establish and manage effective programs to coach sales personnel.
- Execute and reprimand under-performing sales personnel
- Define strategies to market the company services;
- Articulate marketing activities and initiatives to create top of the mind awareness of the company and its services;
- Liaise with marketing agencies and other third party service providers to manage media campaigns;
- Create frameworks and platforms to constantly engage customers and build loyalty;
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the MD from time to time.
- 5 years working experience in automobile industry preferably
- Strong selling and presentation skill
go to method of application »
- A nice job opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business to Business Sales professional to join our rapidly expanding company.
- CarPartsNigeria.com is looking for Sales Executives to move the company forward.
- You will have responsibilities that will drive you to self-success.
- You must be ready to exceed expectations in order to maximise your opportunity to become one of the unique full time employees at CPN.
- Responsible for the development of sales activities in assigned market. You must be capable and efficient in planning and developing marketing strategies.
- You must be efficient in your sales activities to achieve the maximum profitability and growth in line with company's vision and values.
- Ensure to meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, creating appointments, presentations, proposals and closings.
- Develop sales strategies and action plans for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales activities and continuously adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Must be morally upright in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
Person Specification Requirements
- 2 years of experience in sales and marketing.
- Ability to take initiatives and accept challenges.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work with a global team of professionals.
- N20,000 Travel Allowance + Commission for the probational period.
- Permanent Position Beginning package: N45,000 + Commission
- Opportunity to Earn up to Six figure in commission
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Applications and CV's to: HR@CarpartsNigeria.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Car Parts NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Product Researchers at Netromark
- Head of Financial Planning and Analysis at Jumia Nigeria
- Graphic Artist at Yudala
- Data Analyst - Consultant at CyParks Technologies Limited
- Chief Marketing Officer at Jumia Nigeria
- Fresh Jobs at Micserah Online
- Graduate Virtual Social Media Intern at Ohmashoes.com
- Latest Jobs at Thank U Cards