Sales and Marketing Roles at Carparts Nigeria Automobile Limited
Posted on: 11 September, 2017
Deadline: 30 September, 2017
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Car Parts Nigeria
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Carparts Nigeria Automobile Limited is one of the leading online car and truck parts and accessories stores in continental Africa. We have a complete selection of high-quality parts for a wide range of new and used vehicle makes and models - offered at the lowest prices. There are millions of inventoried parts in the CarPartNigeria.com database, and the search is quick and simple.
- Define objectives, strategies and action plans (for sales) with a view to improving short and long term sales and earnings for the organization;
- Define, drive, manage the realization of quarterly/annual revenue targets and budgets;
- Forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams with minimal deviations;
- Penetrate, develop and close prospective accounts in new sectors
- Manage client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle;
- Develop strong relationships with relevant trade groups, professional associations, non-governmental and governmental organizations on behalf of the company
- Gather market and customer information from the field and interpret in sales and strategic planning functions;
- Represent the company at events and trade meetings to promote its products and services;
- Sell the company services to potential customers in line with agreed procedure.
- Work closely with Service Delivery and Accounts departments to ensure all aspects of sales transactions are documented and executed;
- Work with accounts department to drive receivables collection;
- Educate sales team by establishing Weekly programs in the areas of new services and growth, sales of emerging services in new sector and competitive strategies
- Establish and manage effective programs to coach sales personnel.
- Execute and reprimand under-performing sales personnel
- Define strategies to market the company services;
- Articulate marketing activities and initiatives to create top of the mind awareness of the company and its services;
- Liaise with marketing agencies and other third party service providers to manage media campaigns;
- Create frameworks and platforms to constantly engage customers and build loyalty;
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the MD from time to time.
- 5 years working experience in automobile industry preferably
- Strong selling and presentation skill
go to method of application »
- A nice job opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business to Business Sales professional to join our rapidly expanding company.
- CarPartsNigeria.com is looking for Sales Executives to move the company forward.
- You will have responsibilities that will drive you to self-success.
- You must be ready to exceed expectations in order to maximise your opportunity to become one of the unique full time employees at CPN.
- Responsible for the development of sales activities in assigned market. You must be capable and efficient in planning and developing marketing strategies.
- You must be efficient in your sales activities to achieve the maximum profitability and growth in line with company's vision and values.
- Ensure to meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, creating appointments, presentations, proposals and closings.
- Develop sales strategies and action plans for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales activities and continuously adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Must be morally upright in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
Person Specification Requirements
- 2 years of experience in sales and marketing.
- Ability to take initiatives and accept challenges.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work with a global team of professionals.
- N20,000 Travel Allowance + Commission for the probational period.
- Permanent Position Beginning package: N45,000 + Commission
- Opportunity to Earn up to Six figure in commission
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Applications and CV's to: HR@CarpartsNigeria.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Car Parts NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Junior Mechandiser at Supermart.ng
- Finance Business Partner, Supply Chain at Jumia Nigeria
- Graphic Designers at Ochulo Nigeria
- B2B Sales Executive at Jumia Nigeria
- Graduate Social Media Intern at Vasiti.com
- Career Opportunities at Jumia Nigeria
- Manager, Experience Center at Jumia Nigeria
- Information Technology Roles at DealDey Limited