Video Editor/Creative Director at Kraks Media
Posted on: 11 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at KraksTV
KRAKS is a foremost online provider of all social media entertainment; well known for keeping our subscribers and followers at the edge of their seats with rib-cracking content and a well-oiled information wheel. Creativity, commitment, and attention to detail are some of the factors that have made us prominent in the Nigerian entertainment industry. Our ever-growing dominance covers various social media platforms including; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Snapchat.
- Study scripts to become familiar with production concepts and requirements.
- Edit films and videotapes to insert music, dialogue, and sound effects, to arrange films into sequences, and to correct errors, using editing equipment.
- Select and combine the most effective shots of each scene in order to form a logical and smoothly running story.
- Determine the specific audio and visual effects and music necessary to complete films.
- Review footage sequence by sequence in order to become familiar with it before assembling it into a final product.
- Set up and operate computer editing systems, electronic titling systems, video switching equipment, and digital video effects units in order to produce a final product.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Must be a B.Sc holder with a minimum of 2:1
- Must not be older than 27 years old.
- Experience in handling different types of cameras
- Fluency in English
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their letter of application and detailed Curriculum Vitae(CV) as one attachment specifying the role as subject to: Jobs@Kraks.co
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KraksTVSimilar Jobs
- Data Entry Intern at MyJobMag.com
- Reporters at Concise News
- Offline Sales Agent - IrokoTV at eRecruiter Nigeria Limited (14 Positions)
- Client Services Manager at Skyview Communications Limited
- Full-Stack Web Developer at Blewe
- 2017 Internship Career Sprout Project (ICSP17) at Monkey Media Limited
- Business Development Executives at AIM Group
- Career Opportunities at iflix