Latest Job Openings at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Posted on: 11 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Req I D: Req-1129
- Assist with Rigs Subsea department to ensure accurate data is presented and updated into eWCAT and approved in a timely manner
- Proactively ensure that COMPANY and DRILLING UNIT contractor’s procedures are followed with regard to Permits, Lifting and Hoisting, Confined space entry etcetera. for all well operations before, during and after the event.
- Aim to prevent incidents by pre-planning events to ensure nothing is overlooked that can compromise safety
- Assist with incident report investigations / writing and follow up to ensure the recommendations are closed out;
- Train rig crews using COMPANY standards, DROPS, Management of Change; Permit to Work; Temporary pipe Work; Lifting and Hoisting amongst others;
- Record all personnel trained and conduct refreshers as seen fit, and train new crew members as they arrive on board;
- Complete / Update COMPANY and DRILLING UNIT contractor’s QHSE Plan;
- Participate in Management Field Inspections;
- Participate in Rig Audits and follow up / closeout of recommendations;
- Update and distribute the Dangerous Goods Register
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering
- 5 years experience in Oilfield HSE position and Exposure to HSE in Well Engineering in Offshore Environments.
- Experience of COSHH (Control of substances hazards and health), Waste Management procedures, Incident Investigation, Contractor HSE Capability Assessments.
- Computer literacy.
- HSE, Engineering, Oil & Gas.
go to method of application »
Req ID: 1163
- Support all existing HR applications. Fix bugs, provide enhancements and modifications when needed.
- Provide support to other employees on all HR systems. Ensure effective use of HR Business Systems.
- Carry out analysis and design of identified process for automation.
- Write codes to automate processes.
- Design and develop database objects, including but not limited to tables, stored procedures, views, functions, queries.
- Participate in testing of new and existing software modules.
- Design procedures to ensure availability of the HR Database at all times.
- Design and develop queries, stored procedures and function for analysing HR Databases.
- Monitor database performance and carry out database tuning when necessary.
- Carry out database upgrades when necessary.
- Manage the census process. Prepare initial data, liaise with HR Advisers and entity heads to provide updates.
- Upload final data to web census and provide census reports to HR Management.
- Carry out organization chart updates and provide periodic org chart and manpower reports.
- Provide standard and ad-hoc reports as may be required by management
- A University Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Very good practical knowledge of Visual Studio.NET and the .NET Framework.
- Strong background in Oracle DBMS and PL/SQL.
- Strong background of Crystal Report development and integration into ASP.NET.
- Good knowledge of system testing and debugging.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a similar position and environment
- B.Sc, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, QA/QC, Quality Control
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Job Openings at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Human Resource Manager at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Offshore Commissioning Lead & Construction Engineer (Expat) at Onstream Group
- Latest Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Engineers at an Oil and Gas Firm - Willers Solutions Limited
- Chevron - Mooring Master at Northern Marine Manning Services Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Sales Engineer at WTS Energy