Customer Service Representatives at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Posted on: 11 September, 2017
Deadline: 15 September, 2017
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) - Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria's largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Reporting To: Customer Service Specialist
- Responsible for receiving e-mails, walk-in complaints from various sources such as consumers, the CEO- IE, Consumer Protection Council (CPC), NERC, Independence Corrupt Practices (ICPC), IKEJA forum of NERC,Employee etc.
- Obtains client information by E-mail, letters, interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Respond to billing inquiries and handle customers' high bill complaints.
- Provide information about company programs, products and services.
- Report electric emergencies and outages.
- Provide data to customers requesting new services and/or construction and channel to appropriate office.
- Seek resolution of customer complaints.
- Respond to utility commission and agency inquiries.
- Updating customers' account.
- To take telephone calls on behalf of IE in order to fulfil customer requirements.
- To know the most up to date information on all product and services of IE and be able to help customers in a quick and friendly fashion.
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Assist in Carry out any other duties as requested by Unit Head and Head of Department
- This role requires a first degree or its equivalent diploma qualification
- Requires at least 3 years relevant work experience with advanced/ extensive knowledge and mastery of relevant theories, principles and complex techniques gained through broad experience or special development
- Knowledge of the complaint resolve process.
- Knowledge of the business
- Good customer service management
- Good Analytical skills.
- Commitment to Task
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively.
- Good Verbal communication & interpersonal Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Problem Sensitivity
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company career website on careers.ikejaelectric.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ikeja Electricity Distribution CompanySimilar Jobs
- Office Cleaner/Assistant at QuantumX Energy
- Job Vacancies at General Electric (GE) Nigeria
- Sales Specialist at ABB Nigeria Limited
- Project Engineer (Piping) at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Tender Engineer - (Pipeline Project) at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Jobs at Eptech Power Control System Limited
- Technician/Graduate Engineer at QuantumX Energy Company
- Service Sales Specialist at ABB Nigeria Limited