Project HSE Manager at Saipem Contracting
Posted on: 11 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Saipem Contracting
Saipem is a global leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas. We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
- Ensure that design and construction activities carried out by Saipem are conducted in strict accordance with the Client HSE Requirements, Saipem HSE Standards, and applicable local legislation, International Standards (ISO14001 and OSHAS18001).
- Define HSE strategies for the entire project and review the design studied from HSE point of view.
- Conduct pre construction survey, identify safety criticalities and environmental sensitive areas and design mitigation measures
- Assist the Project engineering and management teams in the Risk Management process (i.e. HAZOP, HAZID, Hazard and Effect Management Process, Risk Assessment, etc.).
- Assist construction teams in HSE Risk Management and Occupational Safety Risk Assessment.
- HSE performance monitoring, analysis and reporting
- Project HSE management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Saipem Contracting career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Saipem ContractingSimilar Jobs
- Sales Engineer at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Agronomist at Hakar Engineering
- Accounts Officer at O.K. Isokariari & Sons Nigeria Limited
- Mechanical and Electrical Generator Technician at Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited
- Business Development Manager at Bosch Africa
- Spare Parts Manager at Leventis Motors Limited
- Customer Service Representative at Tebenaj Automobile Solutions (TAS) Limited
- Jobs at MotoMedics