Cloud Solution Architect at Snapnet Limited
Posted on: 11 September, 2017
Deadline: 18 September, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Snapnet Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Snapnet Limited is an ICT Consulting firm with a focus in the development of industry specific solutions, Business Consulting, and Systems Integration servicesWith offices in Lagos and Abuja, we develop and sell proprietary software products and services for Enterprises, Oil & Gas, Education, and Public Sector.
- We are currently seeking a versatile, hands-on Cloud Solutions Architect. This position shall be dedicated to assisting our client’s Cloud Solution as required.
- The ideal candidate is a strong hands-on IT generalist, willing to assume technical leadership as needed, and can thoroughly document 3 or more years of hands-on experience, 100% dedicated to providing production-ready IT solutions using services from leading cloud service providers, such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Oracle Cloud, IBM SoftLayer, based clouds
- This candidate should also have experience in designing, developing, configuring and installing professional-quality orchestration scripts and supporting documentation that deploys stacks of resources in an automated repeatable fashion through the use of orchestration engines or other container technologies
Expected Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for overall System Architecture, Design and Engineering in developing systems and solutions for systems, applications and web services in both Cloud and local Data Center environments;
- Responsible for installation, configuration, and maintenance of operating systems software, database management systems, applications, and application development environments;
- Responsible for providing architecture and design guidelines for business system and system security;
- Provide System Engineering and design support for Cloud and Data Center projects – including: installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and upgrading system, servers, software, and peripheral equipment.
- Must demonstrate an understanding and experience with current Cloud technologies such as Amazon AWS/EC2 (Amazon Web Services), Microsoft (Azure), Oracle, Google Cloud Platform, IBM SoftLayer, and vCloud Director;
- Exposure to a wide variety of enterprise software, application technologies and cloud services;
- Experience in design, developing, configuring and installing enterprise orchestration scripts and supporting documentation that deploy resources in an automated repeatable fashion through the use of DevOps Technologies, Knowledge products and technologies like CliQr, Chef, Puppet, Bitnami, Cloudvelox or PowerShell;
- Understanding of SQL and unstructured (Hadoop, Marklogic or Mongo) databases for use in legal review application is a plus;
- Deployment and Management of Legal Support tools such as kCura’s Relativity is a plus;
- Strong experience and knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, applications and services such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and Server and Applications security, firewalls and VPN’s;
- Experience in migration of applications from Physical to Virtual and on premise to cloud environments;
- Understanding of FISMA/FedRAMP security requirements;
- Experience analyzing, and implementing access control mechanisms and security methodologies;
- Ability to explain technical concepts and procedures to non-technical users;
- Outstanding communications and initiative with excellent troubleshooting skills.
Training and Certifications (Required and Desired):
- O365, AWS and Azure Certification preferred (must be able to obtain at least two within three months of hire).
- Cloud Certified Professional - Implementing Cloud Infrastructure Solutions - preferred
- Relativity Infrastructure Certification – is a plus.
- 3 years of successful work experience as Cloud Solutions Architect, Infrastructure Engineer, a Cloud SysOps Administrator, a DevOps Engineer, or similar job titles.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com indicating the position being applied for as the title of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Snapnet LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Creative Writers at Afriprise Ltd
- Adminstrative/Accounts Officer at Seedworks Limited
- HCM Applications Sales Representatives at Oracle Nigeria
- IT/Technical Officer at Gannetcity Limited
- Hausa Language Audio Transcription at Yariok Technologies
- PHP and MySQL Developer at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- Job Vacancies at Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN)
- Administrative Officer (Corper or Intern) at Torilo Nigeria