Graphic Designer and SEO Analyst at Nigeria Training Network (NTN) Associates
Posted on: 11 September, 2017
Deadline: 30 September, 2017
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at NTN Associates
Nigeria Training Network (NTN) and NigeriaTraining Courses (NTC) are platforms that connects students, trainers and companies together. The platform comprises of private work based, professional individuals, government, NGOs training providers in a single network. NTN and NTC are the best place to be for any training provider or organisation that are in the educational services. NTN - NTC evolved from a number of localised partnerships and international clientele over the years.
Job Ref: Job024
Job Type: 6 months Contract
- NTN/NTC is seeking a talented, SEO professional and creative graphic designer who will be responsible for SEO, email campaign as well as the daily management of company internal and external websites.
- Create images and logos
- Writing web content - including product, partner and corporate information.
- Email campaign design, email blasts and other marketing promotional materials
- Develops advertising blasts, email campaign and marketing materials
- Conduct Internet Marketing and Digital Marketing
- Conduct SEO - on page and off page optimization
- Support the Websites - www.nigeriatrainingnetwork.com and www.nigeriatrainingcourses.com
- 2 years experience with web content for software or technology products companies
- 2 years’ experience with web design tools including Cold fusion MX, Dreamweaver MX, Acrobat 5.
- 2 years’ experience with SEO and Internet Marketing.
- 2 years’ experience with Social Media Networking - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram promotions
- Experience with content management systems and web traffic programs
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written are required
- Candidate must be able to work weekends Saturday and Sunday. (2 days off during the week)
- Solid experience with graphic design, Flash images, banners and logos
- Macromedia Flash 8, Acrobat 5, Flash MX and Photoshop with Image Ready
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Quark Xpress, Adobe Illustrator,
- Creative, strong design and layout skills, good sense of color
- Social Media Marketing - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram promotions
- Writing web content - on blog, forum, and chat.
Tools and Equipment:
- Must have Internet Connection
- Must have a Laptop
- Must have a Smartphone ( iPhone or Samsung Android)
- Must have Skype account.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume/CV's and Certification to:email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly include your profile experience in training coordination, Internet marketing and Technology Skills.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NTN AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Front Desk Officer/ Receptionist at Imaginations School
- Customer Care Deputy Manager at Bridge International Academies
- Job Openings at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Training School Administrator at Jemi Neil Consulting
- Current Job Placements at Meadow Hall Consult
- Vice President of Finance at the American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Registrar at the Niger State College of Agriculture
- Montessori Directress at Arcadia Montessori School