Institutional Sales Associates at Cordros Capital Limited
Posted on: 11 September, 2017
Deadline: 15 September, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Cordros Capital
Cordros Capital offers a broad range of services to a diversified client base that includes private clients, small businesses, financial institutions & corporations and high net worth individuals.
The primary responsibility of the Institutional Sales Director is to identify opportunities and develop relationships with Institutional investors and investment consultants in assigned institutional market channels
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identifies and cultivates prospects and/or clients.
- Initiates and follows up on new business opportunities.
- Leads new business meetings and closes sales to institutional investors and consultants.
- Leverages the organization’s relationship with existing institutional accounts by developing and executing proactive, creative, and ongoing contact initiatives.
- Assists in the development and launching of new products.
- Acts as a liaison to the investment management department to ensure active, enthusiastic support of the sales and marketing process.
- Ensures that product and sales materials are always updated and focused for the applicable presentation, conference, or opportunity.
- Works closely with other team members in asset management, investment banking and Channel sales to further develop sales opportunities.
- Dissemination of investment research reports.
- Provide investment opinion to media, investors and prospects.
Skills & Competencies
- Must have excellent sales skills and in depth investment products / broad investment knowledge
- Must have demonstrated ability to create sales/relationship opportunities with clients, prospects and consultants in assigned market segments
- Strong team-working skills, able to build and maintain efficient business relationships
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- General understanding of the financial markets and investment vehicles
- University degree
- post graduate degree in a relevant field of study
- Industry Certifications
- 5 years of proven sales experience in investment banking, stock broking and financial services, with 2 years in a leadership role
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cordros CapitalSimilar Jobs
- Spy Driver at Enabled Business Solutions Limited
- Mechanical Design/Quotation Engineer at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
- Microsoft 365 Collaboration Specialist at GVA Partners
- Medical Vacancies at Lorache Group
- Estate Surveyor at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Content Specialist at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Front End Staff at Ascentech Services Limited
- Graduate Secretaries at Workforce Group