Store Keepers in the Banking Industry - Fosad Consulting (7 Positions)
Posted on: 11 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Fosad Consulting - Our Client, a top notch player in the banking Industry, is URGENTLY seeking to hire apt and dynamic candidates as a store keeper in the following locations; (IBADAN, ABUJA, PORTHARCOURT, YOLA, OSOGBO/OSUN, ENUGU, KANO).
- Take delivery of items sent from the central store in Lagos, and other direct supplies made by vendors to the regional store.
- Check and keep Count of items delivered by the courier company from Lagos Central store
- Check the accuracy / variance of quantity supplied on the waybill.
- Issuance of store items to branches under their respective regional stores.
- Helping the branch admin officers to load items picked-up from the store, based on their requisition form.
- Arranging of items in the store, and filling up the racks with items as stated on the label.
- They participate in the day to day running of the regional store activities.
- Keeps records to maintain inventory control and to assure proper stock levels.
- Send a weekly report of items collected by branches in the region and stock level
CERTIFICATE:- NATIONAL DIPLOMA
- Thinks through a situation systematically.
- Communication skills (English), spoken and written (Basic)
- Administrative Skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Time management
- Ability to perform duties with minimal direction.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Fosad Consulting career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Medical Call Centre Agent at Imisi Partners
- Drivers at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at AiQ Capital Management Limited
- Fund Manager at AT&A Asset Management Limited
- Head Of Internal Operations at a Non-Banking Financial Organisation - Fadac Resources
- HR Assistant at Crossover Microfinance Bank
- Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank)
- 2018 Graduate Internship Program at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)