Transmed is a full service distributor, managing and controlling the entire distribution value chain. Our services cover supply chain, logistics, distribution, sales and promotions with best in class execution.
Established in Lebanon since 1946, Transmed focused on the distribution of a very extensive range of Household and Personal Care Products from Procter & Gamble and Clorox, and in parallel developed the distribution of Food products starting with Mars confectionery range, and expanded it throughout the years to include McCain, Danone baby food, United Biscuits, Kellogg’s, Mondelez, Bahlsen, Perfetti, Siblou, Junior croissants, Castania kernels, Walkers biscuits as well as many other brands.
To manage and lead the Customer Business Development operation in the Modern Trade channel through building capability of the MT Team & engaging directly the top customers in order to achieve desired standards and targets in the in-market execution and sales volume across Nigeria
- Deploy the necessary CBD OGSM and Action Plan for Modern Trade channel in alignment with overall company vision / strategy in order to drive the CBD team behind one goal and achieve company’s desired business goals
- Organize and staff the MT CBD team with adequate resources and talent in order to achieve the desired levels of Organizational Excellence
- Enable the MT CBD team through adequate coaching, mentoring and training in order to achieve the desired business results and sustain Organizational Excellence and competitive advantage
- Ensure proper deployment of the CBD systems, processes and tools that will enable the MT CBD team to operate efficiently and profitably as well as sustain competitive advantage
- Lead the negotiations of yearly contracts with key Modern Trade customers in order to secure the desired deployment levels of sales business plans
- Develop and manage the necessary trade programs in order to maximize sales volume and build brand’s market share
- Work proactively with the Principals and Brand Management teams on developing aggressive sales business plans in order to achieve the desired sales results
- Oversee the process of collection of trade receivables in order to achieve targeted credit terms policy
Main Requirements :
- Holder of a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or in any related Field
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Modern Trade
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a managerial role
- Good Negotiation Skills
- Good knowledge of finance principles
- Candidates who are based in Nigeria
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Transmed - Nigeria career website on transmed.taleo.net to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.