AFMRecruit is a subsidiary of Afmining concepts a registered Nigerian company. Our expertise is in recruitment. Matching talent to jobs and companies using our proprietary afm360 Algorithm , which uses the candidates skills and interview grade to match our clients needs.
At AFMRecruit our mission is to provide staffing in order to assist our clients in achieving business critical solutions. By providing excellent customer service, innovation, experience of our staff and keeping clients at the center of our services, we will help businesses achieve their goals and consistently deliver a high return on investment
JOB DESCRIPTION: HOTEL RECEPTIONIST/FRONT DESK
JOB SUMMARY: Afmrecruit is a recruiting firm based in lekki phase 1. We are looking to recruit for a client of ours that are also in lekki phase 1 and are also into hospitality business. And are looking for a well and conducted female that will mount their front desk roll as a receptionist.
- The hotel receptionist will be a trained staff whose duties include welcoming guests to the hotel, making reservations for them and attending to their other needs that are instrumental to their comfort during their stay at the hotel.
- The job description of the hotel receptionist is to ensure that guests experience maximum comfort and satisfaction at the hotel without any hitches in order to present a good image of the hotel and leave lasting impressions in the minds of visitors.
- She will has to be one to is very courteous and friendly in order to make guests feel relaxed and at home in the hotel.
- Hotel Receptionist Job Description Sample
- The duties, tasks, and responsibilities of most hotel receptionists are listed in the sample job description below:
- Receive guests to the hotel by greeting them warmly, and attending to their inquiries and also answer inquirers over the phone.
- Inform guests of the services and accommodation rates in the hotel, make reservations for guests according to their needs, and also make sure that all reservations cancelled are effected immediately to avoid confusion.
- Build good relationship and rapport with guests to make them feel comfortable and address any complaints they might have in a very courteous manner to protect the image of the hotel.
- Keep clear and comprehensive records of guest room bookings and all billings for accountability and future reference.
- Maintain orderliness at the front desk by arranging documents accordingly and keeping the front desk area clean at all times to avoid rowdiness.
- Attend to all routes of room bookings, such as online, phone, and in person, to ensure that reservations are not left hanging but attended to promptly to keep the hotel business running
- Report issues of maintenance and malfunctioning appliances to the manager for quick repair in order to ensure guests comfort and satisfaction.
- The above example of the hotel receptionist job description can serve as a good source of information in making a resume for the position, especially in writing the professional experience section of the resume.
Requirements – Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities for the Hotel Receptionist Position
The skills, knowledge, and other qualities expected of the hotel receptionist include the following:
- Exhibit excellent knowledge of customer service.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must be orderly.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good crisis management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to AFM Recruit career website on www.afmrecruit.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale