Project Manager at Machineyard.com.ng
Posted on: 8 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Machineyard
Machineyard.com.ng, is a small team of dedicated industry stakeholders dedicated to helping you secure all your heavy equipment needs. Whether you are a heavy equipment dealer intending to hire or sell your equipment, a contractor looking for equipment for a project, an agent looking to advertise on behalf of a company Machineyard is here to serve you.
- The Project Manager oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of a specific short-term projects.
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
- In consultation with the appropriate manager, recruit, interview and select staff and/or volunteers with appropriate skills for the project activities.
- Manage project staff and/or volunteers according to the established policies and practices of the organization.
- Execute the project according to the project plan.
- Develop forms and records to document project activities.
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured.
- Degree qualified and professional certification (e.g. Prince 2, PMI, etc.)
- Formal training in Project Management Disciplines
- MBA as advantage
- AT least 5 years project management experience in a role that requires involvement and understanding of project managing business initiatives including the introduction of new business processes to support these initiatives
- Aware of industry and professional standards (e.g. ISO 9001)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Machineyard career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MachineyardSimilar Jobs
- Sales Engineer at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Agronomist at Hakar Engineering
- Accounts Officer at O.K. Isokariari & Sons Nigeria Limited
- Mechanical and Electrical Generator Technician at Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited
- Business Development Manager at Bosch Africa
- Spare Parts Manager at Leventis Motors Limited
- Customer Service Representative at Tebenaj Automobile Solutions (TAS) Limited
- ICSS Technicians at Western Development Company Limited (WDCL)