Treasury Officer at Workforce Group
Posted on: 8 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Group - Our Client is a global power leader and a corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service diesel and natural gas engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
- Treasury Operations.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Account Payables and Receivables.
- Cash Imprest.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- A University Degree in Accounting/Accountancy only.
- Must be a female.
- Good Knowledge of accounting functions.
- 2 -3 years’ experience in financial data accounting and reporting.
- Excellent in data analysis (Proficient in advanced Ms Excel).
- Excellent Verbal and Oral Communication Skills.
- Good attention to details.
- Age limit is 32years.
Method of Application
Qualified individuals should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org The Subject of the mail should be “Treasury Officer”. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Sales Roles at Oolu Solar
- Area Sales Representatives at Greenlight Planet
- Fresh Jobs at AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Project Manager - Installation at General Electric (GE) Nigeria
- Field Sales Managers at Sunking - Greenlight Planet
- Head, Finance & Administration at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Job Vacancies at Schneider Electric
- Advertising and Promotions Leader at General Electric (GE) Nigeria