Dana Group Recruitment for Production Manager
Posted on: 8 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Dana Group
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Dana Group is an industrial and commercial conglomerate with a portfolio ranging from pharmaceuticals, plastics, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCGs) to steel, automobiles, and aviation. Established in the mid-1980s as a pharmaceutical manufacturer, the Group has been operating under the principles of excellence and integrity, effective delivery of services, customer satisfaction, and fostering lasting business relationships. Today, Dana Group is one of the foremost business houses in Nigeria with substantial contributions to the economy.
- Production Planning and coordination to achieve targets.
- Maintaining daily, weekly and monthly reports of production. Sending the reports to the Factory Manager and maintaining relevant files.
- To follow GMP guidelines, SOPs during production.
- Regularly maintain the reconciliation report of yields.
- Pharmacy Graduate
- Exp. 10 Years plus
- Preference will be given to those who have worked as Production Manager in various dosage forms like tablet, capsule, liquid and IV.
- To manage a team of Pharmacists, Production Supervisors and workers.
- To produce best quality finished products with minimum wastage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Dana Group career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dana GroupSimilar Jobs
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Dangote Group
- Graphic Designer at Simba Group
- Cleaner at Nigerian Foundries Limited (NFL)
- 2018 Dufil Graduate Trainee Scheme
- UAC Technical Trainee Scheme 2018
- Driver at Erisco Foods Limited
- Jobs at Showers Kiddies Publishers Limited
- Latest Job Openings at British American Tobacco