Dana Group is an industrial and commercial conglomerate with a portfolio ranging from pharmaceuticals, plastics, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCGs) to steel, automobiles, and aviation. Established in the mid-1980s as a pharmaceutical manufacturer, the Group has been operating under the principles of excellence and integrity, effective delivery of services, customer satisfaction, and fostering lasting business relationships. Today, Dana Group is one of the foremost business houses in Nigeria with substantial contributions to the economy.
- Production Planning and coordination to achieve targets.
- Maintaining daily, weekly and monthly reports of production. Sending the reports to the Factory Manager and maintaining relevant files.
- To follow GMP guidelines, SOPs during production.
- Regularly maintain the reconciliation report of yields.
- Pharmacy Graduate
- Exp. 10 Years plus
- Preference will be given to those who have worked as Production Manager in various dosage forms like tablet, capsule, liquid and IV.
- To manage a team of Pharmacists, Production Supervisors and workers.
- To produce best quality finished products with minimum wastage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Dana Group career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale