Public Relation Officer (Female) at Inesfly Africa Limited
Posted on: 8 September, 2017
Deadline: 26 September, 2017
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Inesfly Africa
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Inesfly Africa, sole distributor of Inesfly insecticide paints and other Disease Control products, seeks to recruit qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position below:
- Managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and company websites;
- Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities;
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies;
- Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours;
- Maintaining and updating information on the organization’s website;
- Commissioning market research.
- Fostering community relations through events such as open days and through involvement in community initiatives;
- Candidate must have BA/HND in English & literary studies, Linguistics, Journalism or related field
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- Familiarity with at least one of the following programming languages:
- A very good working knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills with computer proficiency
- Ability to work under pressure and with little or no supervision.
- Candidate must be a good team player and must have good team working skills.
- Candidate must have good negotiation and reputation management skills.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in the chosen field with body of work to prove it.
- Candidate must reside on the Island
Method of Application
Applicants should bring their Application letters and CV's in person to:
Plot 1a Hakeem Dickson Drive,
Off TF Kuboye Road,
By Oniru New Market,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Inesfly AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Graphics Artist at the Montaigne Place
- Outlet Manager at the Montaigne Place
- Sales/Marketing Executives at Mozyk Ventures Limited
- Maintenance Engineer at ENYO Retail & Supply Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Sundry Market Limited
- Sales Executives at the Montaigne Place
- Graduate Human Resources Executive at E'sorae Luxury
- Group Head, Sales at eRecruiter Nigeria