Food and Beverage Manager at a Luxury 5-Star Hotel - eRecruiter Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 8 September, 2017
Deadline: 30 November, 2017
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
eRecruiter Nigeria Limited - Our client, is a luxury 5-star hotel located in Kano, with over 18 years’ experience in the hospitality industry in Nigeria. They currently have an opening in the capacity below:
- We are looking for a professional food and beverage manager to be responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience.
- The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance.
- The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Managing all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserving excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Designing exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identifying customers’ needs and respond proactively to all their concerns
- Leading F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establishing targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Providing a two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Complying with all health and safety regulations
- Reporting to the management regarding sales results and productivity.
- Fully compliant on Micros systems and all staff fully trained
- Ongoing training with all staff in the F&B department
- All Micros cash up, void reporting is done daily in compliance to Hotel standards and policies procedures
- Working with the accounts department and participating in all Food, Beverage and operating stock takes
- Monthly summary report with all financials in all departments of F&B
- Performing such other duties as may be assigned by the General Manager.
- Must have 4 - 5 years Proven food and beverage management experience
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- Culinary School Diploma or Degree in Food Service Management or related field.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- General Manager and Executive Chef at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Apprentice Chef at Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- Fresh Vacancies at Prixair Group
- Executive Assistant Manager - F&B at Marriott International
- Fresh Jobs at MBO Audit & Consult
- Jobs at Marriott International
- Content Writer at Hotels.ng
- Internal Auditor at the Montaigne Place