Food and Beverage Manager at a Luxury 5-Star Hotel - eRecruiter Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 8 September, 2017
Deadline: 30 November, 2017
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
eRecruiter Nigeria Limited - Our client, is a luxury 5-star hotel located in Kano, with over 18 years’ experience in the hospitality industry in Nigeria. They currently have an opening in the capacity below:
- We are looking for a professional food and beverage manager to be responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience.
- The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance.
- The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Managing all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserving excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Designing exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identifying customers’ needs and respond proactively to all their concerns
- Leading F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establishing targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Providing a two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Complying with all health and safety regulations
- Reporting to the management regarding sales results and productivity.
- Fully compliant on Micros systems and all staff fully trained
- Ongoing training with all staff in the F&B department
- All Micros cash up, void reporting is done daily in compliance to Hotel standards and policies procedures
- Working with the accounts department and participating in all Food, Beverage and operating stock takes
- Monthly summary report with all financials in all departments of F&B
- Performing such other duties as may be assigned by the General Manager.
- Must have 4 - 5 years Proven food and beverage management experience
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- Culinary School Diploma or Degree in Food Service Management or related field.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Balmoral Group
- Event Coordinator at No Surprises Limited
- Waiter/Waitress at Samantha's Bistro & Grill
- Duty Manager/Night Auditor at Box Residence
- Technical Jobs at Hilton Worldwide
- Commissary Supervisor (Production Unit) at Eat'n'Go Limited
- Continental/National Chef at Axari Hotel & Suites
- Hotel Manager at Inter-Arc Consultants