Nestlé S.A. is a Swiss multinational food and beverage company headquartered in Vevey, Switzerland. It is the largest food company in the world measured by revenues.
Nestlé’s products include baby food, bottled water, breakfast cereals, coffee and tea, confectionery, dairy products, ice cream, frozen food, pet foods, and snacks. Twenty-nine of Nestlé’s brands have annual sales of over CHF1 billion (about US$1.1 billion), including Nespresso, Nescafé, Kit Kat, Smarties, Nesquik, Stouffer’s, Vittel, and Maggi. Nestlé has 447 factories, operates in 194 countries, and employs around 333,000 people. It is one of the main shareholders of L’Oreal, the world’s largest cosmetics company.
- Ensure safe installations and operations through proper protection systems and procedure
- Ensure compliance with procedure as laid out by Site Safety Officer on matters relating to safety, control and energy conservation. This includes that all safety interlocks and devices are active in the program
- Support instrumentation Calibration Program for the plant
- Proactively maintain/improve the Electrical and control systems using Consequence Driven Maintenance (CDM) approach as the process to manage the asset lifecycle
- Ensure that all automation components, PLCs, HMIs, panels, signal cables, switches and computer systems are in the best conditions and ensure that backups of all PLC programs are updated
- OND Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with at least 2 years experience
- Minimum of 5 Credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings
Method of Application
Send details, in Excel format below (and also attach CV) by clicking the Apply Now Button
Title, Surname, Other Names, Age As At September 2017, Basic Qualification (SSCE/NECO), Other Qualification(s) e.g OND, Phone No, Years of Experience, Place of Previous Experience
Use AUTOTECEXT02 as subject
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale