Finance Manager at Nimai Management Consultants
Posted on: 7 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Nimai Global Talent Acquisition
Nimai Management Consultants - Our client, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Strategy/Planning Accounting/Auditing
- Participating in the development of the overall country strategy including the business model, sourcing, and organization set-up. Implementing a Management Unit Finance strategy in the country and the aligned local Finance strategy .
- Finance lead for the incorporation of the legal affiliate in the country and implementation of aligned business model.
- Co-ordinating the planning process in accordance with global/ regional standards as well as monitoring budgets and the financial implications of company’s activities.
- Providing bottom-up plans for the country.
- Leading all planning, forecasting, and reporting processes for the affiliate as part of the management unit.
- Gathering, analyzing and preparing relevant financial information as basis for planning, steering and decision processes of the superior to improve efficiency and profitability of the country organization.
- Oversee Production Centre Controlling activities.
- Negotiating setup and operations of regional shared service center to ensure the correctness of financial and cost accounting activities in line with global and legal standards.
- Ensuring data collection in the dedicated country as basis for the Accounting activities in the Shared Service Center.
- Ensuring the correctness of financial and cost accounting activities in line with global/ regional and legal standards.
- Collecting and managing affiliate’s IT demands and defining IT demands for the dedicated country to ensure efficient provision of end-user support based on global/ regional standards.
Legal and Tax Compliance:
- Execution of local Legal and Tax topics in the dedicated country to ensure compliance with company and external requirements. Implementing measures in case of deviations of the set standards.
- Ensuring usage of business consulting tools and supporting MU Finance Head as well as the Country Manager in financial and tax issues and offering adequate solutions by providing knowledge and expertise.
- Should be a Chartered Accountant.
- Professional Accounting Certification ICAN, ACCA.
- 10 year’s experience in Finance and IT
- At least 2 years’ experience at a Management/ Head of Department level
- Experience in setting up legal entity and / or SAP implementation will be an advantage
Salary budgeted is $100,000
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nimai Global Talent Acquisition career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nimai Global Talent AcquisitionSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Graduate Application Support Officer at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Database Admin and Support Officer at First Excelsia
- Field Support Engineer (Engineer - Onsite Technical Support) at Lorache Limited
- Female Office Assistant at Workingpeople Limited Outsourcing
- Jobs at Fadac Resources
- Business Development Officer at Sence Limited
- Latest Jobs at Karsto Global Resources Limited