Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA Implementation. We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
We have been mandated by our client an E-commerce Company to recruit in the capacity below:
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Minimum of 1-3 years work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role in an e-commerce site
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
go to method of application »
- Analyse sales report, Interpret data and make recommendations
- Supervision of daily trade blotters of the Retail Branch Office System
- Act as a guardian of the firm by providing a check and balance for trading-related issues of Retail Branch Office System.
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it.
- TA will also be responsible for ongoing interaction with the Local Supervision Teams to provide and receive feedback on personnel changes, and provide any trending updates.
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Participation in regular strategy meetings to review new policies and regulations to develop robust and substantial reviews of the trade blotter.
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience as a Trading Analyst, Sales Analyst, Market Analyst or similar role in an e-commerce site
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to interact with Management
- Ability to thoroughly investigate and problem solve
- Ability to identify issues and trends in order to provide recommended comprehensive solutions and remedies
- Ability to see an assignment through from conception through completion
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
- Familiarity with CRM programs
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- BS degree in Statistics, Marketing or related field
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to email@example.com with the relevant position applied for and the location as the subject of the mail.