Test Lead at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
Posted on: 7 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Tezza Business Solutions Ltd
Tezza Business Solutions Limited, is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider. Our primary goal is to be the "go to" Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
- Form a working relationship with the clients within which you have responsibility.
- Develop Test Plans for projects within your divisions and feed those into the project plans of the customer’s larger projects.
- Ensure suitable resources are scheduled to the testing projects to allow the testing of those projects to occur within the required time-frames.
- Work from Functional Specifications to ensure appropriate Test Scripts are prepared which cover the testing requirements of a project, and which will test the software to agreed guidelines.
- Manage testing resources to ensure accurate and precise execution of the Test Scripts and ensure documentary evidence is produced and recorded in the agreed format.
- Verify defects are effectively recorded, communicated and understood
- Ensure appropriate test environments are established and maintained.
- Develop a network of internal and external contacts to improve technical knowledge and improve communication channels.
- Produce appropriate documentation for reporting the progress of all software testing in a clear and concise format.
- Communicate effectively with the Test Managers, identifying and escalating issues in a timely manner, ensuring full details are obtained.
- Spend some of your time acting as a Software Tester, writing Test Scripts and executing those Test Scripts, either under your own direction or that of another Test Team Lead.
- Coordinate defect triage meetings for all test phases
- Mentor and provide guidance to testers
- Analyze and ensure test results and changes/defect are reflected in the test case and test cases are updated appropriately based on resolution
- Identify and recommend process improvements as necessary
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related areas
- 4 - 6 years of test related experience including 2 years in a test leadership role.
- Capable of overseeing and coordinating a group of testers (and other project participants when working within the capacity of a Test Project Manager) on any given project. Will have accountability for multiple projects or a single large project.
- Possess the ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level certification or similar certification
Skills and Abilities:
- Builds relationships and fosters teamwork: Achieves mutual objectives by informing and involving others in solving problems and implementing changes.
- Has ability to quickly master knowledge of ITG procedures and processes.
- Communicates effectively. Conveys information and ideas both orally and in writing and listens and responds appropriately to others.
- Balances priorities. Manages workload effectively in light of multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, prioritize and balance sometimes heavy workloads
- Having unquestionable integrity, result driven and detail oriented
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Tezza Business Solutions Ltd career website on tezzasolutions.catsone.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Tezza Business Solutions LtdSimilar Jobs
- Data Services Analyst (Nigeria) at Asoko Insight
- Western Union Recruiting for AML Compliance Officers
- Internal Auditor & Risk Management at Chams Plc
- Latest Jobs at an E-Payment Company - Workforce Group
- Front-End/UI Designers at Cousant Technologies
- Graduate CISCO Instructors at UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy
- Services Delivery Manager at Microsoft Nigeria
- Hybrid (Ionic) Mobile App Developer at Cousant Technologies