Deliotte Nigeria CEO/VP Recruitment
Posted on: 7 September, 2017
Deadline: 15 September, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Deloitte
Deliotte Nigeria - Our client a pensions organization with the sole objective of undertaking the business of Pension Fund Administration in Nigeria and regulated by the National Pensions Commission. In view of the foregoing, our client seeks to attract, motivate and retain qualified staff to act in the capacity below within the organization:
- This role holder is responsible for providing strategic leadership for the company by working with the Board and other management to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies.
- As the CEO, the individual would be required to possess entrepreneurial skills which is directed at product vision, team building, investor management, brand management, corporate development and financial management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Defines and implements strategies to fulfil the organization’s goals and objectives
- Participates in the development of the corporation's plans and programs as a strategic partner
- Directs business development activities and explores new service and product opportunities
- Defines key partners needed to develop new products and services, establishes key partnerships with targeted organizations
- Alongside other senior management team members, establishes an environment that is adaptable and well positioned to respond to dynamic market conditions
- Directs competitive marketing and growth in coverage, products and services to strengthen the organization's positioning to create a unique and sustainable advantage for the organization.
Management & Operations:
- Enhances, develops, implements and enforces policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the company
- Supports operations and administration of Board by advising and informing Board members, interfacing between Board and staff, and supporting Board's evaluation of chief executive
- Oversees design, marketing, promotion, delivery and quality of programs, products and services
- Recommends yearly budget for Board approval and prudently manages organization's resources within those budget guidelines
- Effectively manages the human resources of the organization according to authorized personnel policies and procedures that fully conform to current laws and regulations
- Assures the organization and its mission, programs, products and services are consistently presented in strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Master's degree and/or Professional Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CFA) will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years of related industry experience
Skills and Competency Requirements:
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Strategic thinking
- Business acumen
- Problem solving/analysis
- Performance management
- Results oriented
- Financial management
Method of Application
- Candidates successful with this online application will be invited for a test.
- Candidates should Click here to join our facebook page to learn more about the company.
Interested and qualified? Go to Deloitte career website on www.wecadeloitte.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about DeloitteSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Simeons's Pivot Resources
- Male Furniture Factory Supervisor at Kemslis Pragmatic Limited
- Human Resources Officer at Pivotage Consulting
- Graduate Call Center Agent at the Outsource Company
- Managed Services Maintenance Manager at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
- Fresh Vacancies at HReade
- Latest Job Openings at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- Fresh Jobs at TheJobMag